Contribute
Register

Sierra - Gigabyte Designare Thunderbolt working but not showing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Just the set of SSDTs.
Yeah ok I have done so and my thunderbolt apollo card doesn't get seen at all, it was working yesterday when I added the other dsdt in the earlier posts and suddenly stopped working and will connect unexpectedly, I'm totally stumped down know what else to do

Yeah ok I have done so and my thunderbolt apollo card doesn't get seen at all, it was working yesterday when I added the other dsdt in the earlier posts and suddenly stopped working and will connect unexpectedly, I'm totally stumped down know what else to do

There are no Thunderbolt patches in my Github. Doubt its the patches but you can remove them and test Thunderbolt.

There are no Thunderbolt patches in my Github. Doubt its the patches but you can remove them and test Thunderbolt.
No I have tried it without the patches like I had it and its not working very weird, it will work on a reboot when I least expect it, maybe I should give sierra a try it might be more stable with thunderbolt, would I need a dsdt patch to make thunderbolt work properly, I have seen post of people using it without dsdt patches

use this DSDT this should clear up the issues

Hi, this DSDT will work also with my Z170X UD5 TH or I have to use something else. My TB3 does not work on Sierra 10.12.6. It worked well with El Capitain. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back