Contribute
Register

Sierra build now fails to install High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha. Mea culpa. Here's screenshots of the install attempt, consistently. I don't know what else to provide..please ask and I'll do my best.
View attachment 342109
So posting relevant screenshots in reply to "post something meaningful for diagnosis" gets me SHADOWBANNED with ZERO explanation from ANYONE? I've relied on tonymac for the last several years for help with 3 hack builds and never experienced this elitist hoop jumping.Treat an ass like an ass, fine. That's not what's going on here at all.

So posting relevant screenshots in reply to "post something meaningful for diagnosis" gets me SHADOWBANNED with ZERO explanation from ANYONE? I've relied on tonymac for the last several years for help with 3 hack builds and never experienced this elitist hoop jumping.Treat an ass like an ass, fine. That's not what's going on here at all.
It looks like you were suspended not banned.
Had your images been the reason for the suspension then they would have been taken down but as they remain then you may have infringed some other rule, take a look and see if you can figure it out.
And as for zero explanation :
Forum members can have their privileges suspended or removed at any time without prior notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back