CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hy
I need some help please.

I updated to Sierra from El Capitan with no problem using App Store. I use Clover and only FakeSMC and ALC 1150 audio fix command. El Capitan worked great!

I have a problem with freezes on 10.12.0 and after the update to 10.12.1 it also freezes.

Freezes mostly happen in Safari but sometimes in Chrome also. I can watch Youtube videos and online movies and there are sometimes freezes with Youtube. But when I surf the web it randomly freezes I don't think it's a Web site mater because on the same site sometimes it freezes and sometime it doesn't. It's mostly Safari I'd say Chrome works longer :)
Sometimes it works for hours but sometimes freezes 3 times in 10 minutes. It's random.

The problem happens like this:
My Logitech wireless mouse stops working (Updated LogitechControlCenter and tried without logitech driver) but Apple wireless keyboard works and Sierra works because I can control it with a keyboard (Audio up/down and so).
When I unplug my USB dongle of Logitech mouse and put it in a next USB port It works for a second and then Sierra freezes complitly and I have to restart it manually.

Does anyone has a solution to this. I surfed for a problem and could not find any working solution.

I'd appreciate any help and advices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back