Contribute
Register

Short Guide to install Mountain Lion on Asus G74SX

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's frustrating because everything is working except for bluetooth, and i can't find a solution anywhere, i bought a magic trackpad that i can't connect to my g74sx, please man as soon as you find a bluetooth kexts post it here.

BTW thank you so much for the great thread, my hackintosh credits to you.

Dude, you rock my world ! =D, thanks so much, i didn't try bluetooth yet with my magic track pad, but i'm pretty scared it won't work :(.

when you said u had some issues with bluetooth, give me examples please, because my magic trackpad ordered is still pending and if it won't work with this bluetooth kexts i'll cancel the order to save the money.

Anyway thanks again so much.

my problem was that my phone (an old nokia x6) sometimes was not found. But it happened just sometimes.

i installed the iobluetoothfamily.kext repaired S/L/E restarted, bluetooth is still not working, any ideas ?

Update : i installed all the kexts in the other link and i got kernel panic because of voodooHDA 2.(something) , should i delete voodoohda from s/l/e in safe mode ?

is not enough. there is another kext too. I think is IOath3kfrmwr.kext

mm, mix all kext together is not a good idea. try to delete those files... but I really don't know if is enough. By the way, does your usb 3.0 work?

well, from last time it didn't work, right now im installing a fresh mountain lion install, i deleted every every kext from s/l/e and then installed ur all kexts and then bam! kernel panic and safemode doesn't work, right now im on 10.8 fresh (im chating from my macbook pro) with nothing installed, should i follow ur guide or follow the other guide u linked me ? and about usb i'll try to get it to work and post u the solution.

I didn't try the other guide. I just found there the bluetooth kexts. I don't know if it works. Al I can say is that my guide worked for me :)

I got the bluetooth to work and connected it to my magic track pad "other kexts from your guide" i used IOath3kfrmwr.kext and IOBluetoothFamily.kext and bluetooth worked, but magic trackpad is surprisingly very very unstable with unbearable input lag, is there another bluetooth kext other than those two ?? I'm in deep **** man ! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back