Intel Core i3 6100
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti/Intel HD 530
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello tonymacx86, moderators, and the fourm,

If I'm posting in the wrong section of the forum, feel free to move me, mods. :)

I've run into quite the dilemma. Before you point me to ammulder's posts, I've tried many options to run the installer, the one's that I could find anyway; the following posts I have looked at and tried their tricks in the book: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-el-capitan-on-the-skylake-h170n-wifi.178197/, https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/big-list-of-solutions-for-el-capitan-install-problems.173991/. This is regarding Banjo (see signature). I'm getting a row of pluses and then a reboot seconds after the row of pluses. According to the "Big list of problems," I don't think it's common on my board.

I do have a (partially) working Hackintosh (Conker, see signature) that boots off a USB into Yosemite just fine. The reason why it's booting off of a USB is because I've tried Clover and Multibeast to no avail multiple times and quite frankly, it's got me frustrated, to say the least. :lol: With Conker, I'm trying to download Sierra, which I can't because my SMBIOS has the MacPro3,1 definitions, thinking that maybe Sierra might have a better outcome than El Capitan. Whenever I try to modify the SMBIOS, I get a kernel panic referring to AppleIntelCPUManagement kext both with Clover and Multibeast. I've tried copying over said kext over to my EFI parition but no dice; same error.

Anyway, if you guys could help me out, that would be super! Thanks!

I'm getting a row of pluses and then a reboot seconds after the row of pluses. According to the "Big list of problems," I don't think it's common on my board.
Add slide=0 kernel flag to the Boot Arguments in Clover's config.plist
Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clovers config.plist.

If that doesn't work, in addition to the above, try using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.
If you already use OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi try OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back