CPU
i7-10700
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I installed an XFX RX-570 (I know XFX sucks) to connect a new 4K display. I messed around for a few hours getting the thing to work, and in the end I was back where I started. The BIOS on my mobo can be a pain in the butt with regard to graphics cards. It will refuse to change the graphics internal vs PCI settings. I had WhateverGreen with my prior card, so it should have worked the first time since it works now with no setup change. If I connect a second display to the built-in graphics via DVI, or the 570 via DVI or DP, I can get things to boot, but ultimately the second display, though detected correctly, lights up with a black screen after login (no visible cursor, but Preferences say it's there at 1920x1080). I have been stumbling around looking at similar reports, but I'm not confident any of the solutions match my hardware well enough to work. Hoping for some pointers. I'm on current Mohave, and the second 1920x1080 display works fine as the sole display.

Motherboard
Dell Precision 3510
CPU
I7 6820HQ
Graphics
HD 530 + W5130M
Hi, is it possible to fully use my quadro P4000 (Pascal generation) on my laptop (Dell M6700) ? where the quadro is the only card connected to the screen (iGPU disabled, eDP lcd)

Motherboard
Samsung NP-300E4C-AD2BR (Clover UEFI)
CPU
Intel Core i3 2328M/HM75
Graphics
HD 3000, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
iOS
This will inject a matching "ig-platform-id" into the IORegistry, so the driver should load giving you full acceleration. On brand-new systems (e.g. Skylake, as of today) this automatism might fail, so you'll have to supply a correct value manually.
HD 3000 systems need a special configuration, which is available in Multibeast.
Link is broken.