Contribute
Register

Razer Blade 14" QHD+ 2015 - Haswell i7-4720HQ - Intel HD 4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go. I removed all the serial numbers but besides that it's the same config I was using before I sold the machine.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.2 MB · Views: 69
Cool thank you so much! Ill make another installer USB and try it out. Thanks again!!!

Worked almost perfectly. Sound only outputs through the headphone jack and the trackpad doesnt work, but everything else does. Thank you again man, i would've just given up otherwise haha.

great, I'm glad it helped!

I think for the sound I had to add some kexts the dirty way. And the touchpad should work without multitouch.

Yeah i'm honestly not too worried about the audio, i'll mostly be using the headphone jack in macOS anyways lol. But yeah i still have to play around with the kexts and whatnot, i'm assuming i should install the kexts from clover into S/L/E or whatever in macOS for the trackpad?

Yeah i'm honestly not too worried about the audio, i'll mostly be using the headphone jack in macOS anyways lol. But yeah i still have to play around with the kexts and whatnot, i'm assuming i should install the kexts from clover into S/L/E or whatever in macOS for the trackpad?
no, keep your kexts in clover/kexts/other

Ah, ok. Any ideas about the trackpad then? It does not seem to work or be recognized at all.

I never managed to get the touchpad to work. And I don't think anybody else has.

I meant with multitouch. I don't think I had to do anything special to get it to work as a mouse emulation but I might have forgotten.

Multitouch isnt too big of an issue. I'm sure i've just missed something, i havent really had time to look into it too much since i got macos installed, im sure it wont be anything too crazy. But seriously, thank you again man. If it werent for that file you sent me i would've been without a laptop again haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back