Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H370M D3H
CPU
i5-8400
Graphics
RX 580
After choosing 'Boot OS X Install from Install macOS Mojave', I get taken to the Apple logo and progress bar, but before it can finish loading, I get the attached symbol. Is there an explanation on why this may happen?

Attachments

• IMG_20190630_003212.jpg
    IMG_20190630_003212.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
Is there an explanation on why this may happen?

Yes.
Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

After choosing 'Boot OS X Install from Install macOS Mojave', I get taken to the Apple logo and progress bar, but before it can finish loading, I get the attached symbol. Is there an explanation on why this may happen?

Boot arg: nv_disable=1

You may check the following post for causes and some tips to get help -> #6

I have got past the initial prohibited symbol and actually seemed to have made some progress. It seems like I'm now at another roadblock. My installer loads almost completely, but I get stopped at a line reading 'Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in()'.

Any ideas?

I'm using VirtualSMC.kext. I also had added SMCBatteryManager along with SMCLightSensor, SMCProcessor, SMCSuperIO. They came with VirtualSMC and I figured they needed to go along with it.

To add, currently I have the following kexts installed.

AppleALC
AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebufferInjector_3e9x
BroadcomWiFiInjector
Lilu
VirtualSMC
WhateverGreen
and the before mentioned, SMCLightSensor, SMCProcessor, SMCSuperIO.

To add, currently I have the following kexts installed.

AppleALC
AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebufferInjector_3e9x
BroadcomWiFiInjector
Lilu
VirtualSMC
WhateverGreen
and the before mentioned, SMCLightSensor, SMCProcessor, SMCSuperIO.
  • Unless you physically remove the macOSMojave-Unsupported Nvidia GTX 970 from the PCIE Slot and use the Intel HD 630 from your Intel i5-8400 CPU connected digitally to the Monitor, your Verbose boot will not progress.
    • This requires proper CLOVER and BIOS Settings.

• To get informed help, upload CLOVER from the macOSMojave Installer using the bulleted steps-> #4 and upload BIOS screen images using steps-> #33

My apologies, I hadn't updated my profile since I had decided to remove my GPU until I get one supported by Mojave. I do not currently have a GPU installed, and my monitor is connected to the motherboard I/O via HDMI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back