Graphics
intel hd4000
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,
while I thank all of you for a great guide to build my hackintosh,
I succeeded in everything following that one. I followed the Unibeast-Probook Installer 6.1.13 guide.
I have only a regret.
Internal microphone, even if working at boot, stops working when I try to use FaceTime or I try to record anything with Audacity or Quickyime player.
I realize that's something conflicting with internal speakers, causing feedback loops and stopping everything at the end of the day.
If I connect external speakers, in fact, situation gets better.
Same if I turn internal speaker off during recording, and turn it on afterward for playing.

Any suggestions?
Is there an ultimate kext solving this problem?
Thank you for your appreciated support.

Maurizio

Hi guys,
while I thank all of you for a great guide to build my hackintosh,
I succeeded in everything following that one. I followed the Unibeast-Probook Installer 6.1.13 guide.
I have only a regret.
Internal microphone, even if working at boot, stops working when I try to use FaceTime or I try to record anything with Audacity or Quickyime player.
I realize that's something conflicting with internal speakers, causing feedback loops and stopping everything at the end of the day.
If I connect external speakers, in fact, situation gets better.
Same if I turn internal speaker off during recording, and turn it on afterward for playing.

Any suggestions?
Is there an ultimate kext solving this problem?
Thank you for your appreciated support.

Maurizio

Most everyone is using Clover...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112383-guide-install-mavericks-clover-bootloader.html

Do you mean i would not have this problem reinstalling everything using Clover?

I have reinstalled using clover.installation successful, but audio keeps the conflict between internal mic and internal speaker, using facetime or recording. To avoid it, I have to connect external loudspeakers to the output jack. But this is not helpful for using a laptop.

Any advice?

I have reinstalled using clover.installation successful, but audio keeps the conflict between internal mic and internal speaker, using facetime or recording. To avoid it, I have to connect external loudspeakers to the output jack. But this is not helpful for using a laptop.

Any advice?

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory, especially if you have an overabundance of themes installed.

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back