Contribute
Register

Problems with Hibernation, cant wake up

So
sorry, not able to explain any better, but good luck though
Sorry, I do not understand, what do you mean? Is there no power management for Arrandale on OpenCore and thus no hibernation possible?

Your problem might be related to the Nvidia GT330M gpu. Have you checked that? For example:
Do you think it the problem is video card related? But I did already the patching and everything seems, as far as I can tell working normally related to video card ( I do not have freezes, glitches or lags). But I do not know.

Nobody owes you any help. You can request it and if anyone is still running such an old laptop with High Sierra they might try to assist you.

But you yourself have said there's no power management in HS for your hardware.

Your problem might be related to the Nvidia GT330M gpu. Have you checked that? For example:

/
There are other links our site. This one is interesting:

By the way, is editing your Hardware Profile to include Samsung R780 too difficult? Anyone passing by and not seeing the first post will not know which laptop you have.
The second post have nothing to do with my problem: only with LAN but not with hibernation

The second post have nothing to do with my problem: only with LAN but not with hibernation

I know, that is why I posted it. It was running Sierra and the only problem was LAN, nothing else. I thought it might help you.

So

Sorry, I do not understand, what do you mean? Is there no power management for Arrandale on OpenCore and thus no hibernation possible?
still missing your zipped EFI

I am currently working on a R780. So far I have fixed the sound with working Speakers, HP, Mic, Line-out, the kext can already be downloaded from Acidanthera (layout 36), the backlight control works with native keys.
Currently I'm trying to fix the Num Lock button which already works with the new Acidanthera PS2 Kext but the trackpad does not, with an older Kext the trackpad works but not the Numlock button.
I will try the hibernation mode later.

Back