Nvidia 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

my file system on my SSD went bogus in my Mavericks installation. Because I wanted to update to Yosemite anyway I've installed Yosemite flawlessly and almost everything is running out of the box besides my Audio because of my Gigabyte Z77-DS3H Mainboard. A then installed Chimera included in the lated Multibeast for Yosemite. After that I ejected my bootable USB drive and rebooted my computer. In Chimera is the Theme gone and it looks quite command line, when I choose my Yosemite it booting gets stuck after like 10sec on the Apple Screen.

The interesting thing is, if I boot via my USB drive I used to install Yosemite I can just choose the installation and everything is running smooth. I'm not really sure what I can do not to solve this problem.

Thanks in Advance!

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H
CPU
Core i5-4590
Graphics
HD4600, Gigabyte 6850
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Boot from the SSD using the -v flag, then let us know what the last line says when it gets stuck (or, better yet, take a picture of the screen and post it).

Most likely you are missing a needed kext.

Motherboard
Z170-Ultragaming
CPU
i5-6600k
Graphics
Nvidia 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
He prometa,

thanks for inquiring. Ok, that should have been my first logical step. I've set up multiple smooth hackintosh systems in the past but thats like 1-2 years ago and I forgot most of the stuff again.

Ok, i've took two pictures. One of the Chimera Bootloader and one of where the start up gets stuck. It seems to be a problem with the Bluetooth. I never bothered with Bluetooth under Mavericks or Snow Leo, but it seems on Yosemite it causes some kind a problem.

Chimera (btw, is there a reason chimera is looking so barebones? Or is it just missing a theme?)

Bootscreen

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
He prometa,

thanks for inquiring. Ok, that should have been my first logical step. I've set up multiple smooth hackintosh systems in the past but thats like 1-2 years ago and I forgot most of the stuff again.

Ok, i've took two pictures. One of the Chimera Bootloader and one of where the start up gets stuck. It seems to be a problem with the Bluetooth. I never bothered with Bluetooth under Mavericks or Snow Leo, but it seems on Yosemite it causes some kind a problem.

Chimera (btw, is there a reason chimera is looking so barebones? Or is it just missing a theme?)

Bootscreen

The bluetooth thing is a red herring, it's what comes next that is the problem.
Next up is graphics.
How are you connected to your monitor ?
VGA is not supported - Use a digital connection - DVI or HDMI.

Motherboard
Z170-Ultragaming
CPU
i5-6600k
Graphics
Nvidia 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok,

now it gets interesting. I did had some problems to get my Sapphire Vapor-X 5870 running smoothly in Snow Leopard. But this problem completely disappeared in Mavericks and everything was working smoothly out of the box as far as I remember. My monitor is connected to the 5870 with a DVI cable. I haven't installed something else beside Chimera so far.

Funny thing is, I can boot Yosemite with the USB stick I used to install it. But OS X only says AMD 5000 in the system specs. So it is probably only a compatibly mode.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok,

now it gets interesting. I did had some problems to get my Sapphire Vapor-X 5870 running smoothly in Snow Leopard. But this problem completely disappeared in Mavericks and everything was working smoothly out of the box as far as I remember. My monitor is connected to the 5870 with a DVI cable. I haven't installed something else beside Chimera so far.

Funny thing is, I can boot Yosemite with the USB stick I used to install it. But OS X only says AMD 5000 in the system specs. So it is probably only a compatibly mode.

Have you tried booting with GraphicsEnabler=Yes ?