Contribute
Register

Post Your MultiBeast 5 Screenshots

if you have a backup partition to reurn back to desktop in case of a ptoblemes;)
I have solution for you , you need to test it:):thumbup:

run EFI Studio, selected Ethernet, selected Add Device. Then clicked write to com.apple.boot.plist.
- Then went to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/apple.com.boot.plist and selected the new key and string it added.
- Then coped this string and pasted into the /Extra/org.chameleon.boot.plist file and saved.

after that
- Remove all network devices from System Preferences/Network.
- Delete deleting library>preferences>system configuration> NetworkInterfaces.plist file.

* Finally, Reboot.

Thanks man! Is this going to be dangerous for my overall ML install? Im a noob man. I'm afraid to mess things up. Even after making a backup, how do get my ML back on the SSD and stuff like that when something goes wrong?

This is my config for MultiBeast.
Basic one, when using a GA-B75M-D3H (or -D3P). Mountain Lion 10.8.2
37564d1352416818-thierrys-first-build-mac-midi-ga-b75m-d3h-i3-3225-8gb-hd-4000-temjin-tj08-e-scr.png

PS: don't forget it's just a topic to put your MultiBeast screenshot.
Open a new topic in the section, if you have a problem. You'll be sure to get some faster answer. ;)

In the attach my setting for Multibeast. System is based on motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 rev. 1.3 with bios UEFI U1J, CPU Intel i7-2700k, and internal Graphics HD3000 (internal only). OSX ML 10.8.2 perfectly functioning with USB 3.0, 2.0 and sleep/wake up modes working like a charm.

Thanks to all the support! :thumbup: And in particular to MiniITX for helping me directly :clap:

:wave:

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    231 KB · Views: 241
Is there any other options I should choose, I have an ssd do I have to pick 3rd party sata or trim enable??

i5 3570k
z77n-wifi gigabyte
8 gb ram
ssd san disk extreme 120gb

Audio= ALC892
network= LnX2 Macs realtek
bootloeader= chimera
boot options=1080p
System Def.= Mac12,2

ASUS Sabertooth Z77
Intel i5-3570K
16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance
ASUS GTX670-DC2T-2GD5 DCII TOP

After Mutibeast installation, before restart had to delete:
AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext
AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient.kext
ApplePolicyControl.kext
Otherwise
kernel panic during loading. Thanks GXGOW (post #91) for the hint!
USB3 and HDMI Audio doesn't work so far, but it will be the next step.

I made a huge mistake for not buying iMac, but you guys saved me! Thanks!
...why only I wasted 100 bucks on useless Win7 :(

Attachments

• Multibeast.jpg
    Multibeast.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 560
Could you help me?
I'm runnig a Gygabite Z68X-UD3H-B3 F12 GeForce GT 430 1024 MB and i7, 16 GB RAM

I install fresh ML, but I can't boot.
I've tried whith easybeast but when I try to boost from HDD, my monitors go offline or the system freeze.

HELP, PLEASE!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Do your usb 3.0 ports work too?

ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Core i3570k
Gskill Ares Blue 2x4gb DDR31600
Sapphire 6850HD 1gb
WD Sata Black Caviar HDD Sata3
LG DVD+RW Sata3
OWC Mercury Pro EHD USB2
LG IPS235v 23" monitor
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB2 Interface

Running 10.8.2

Screen Shot 2012-12-15 at 8.18.49 PM.jpg

It seems stable but Im still having USB issues. Before it would lock up instantly as soon as I put a USB Flash drive or Camera in any of my USB ports. Disabling USB3 controller helped things a lot, but Im still having the occasional lock up. When I updated to 10.8.2 it overwrote my org.chameleon.Boot.plist. When this happened the USB lock up came back. But when I renetered my old settings, namely GraphicsEnabler=0 and PCIRootUID=0 it seemed to have fixed things.

Would USB lock up be attributable to incorrect graphics kexts?

hmmmm I don't think I tried some so those settings yet so I'll try the next time I have time. I'll report back on my findings. As to why those would effect the USB I don't know bc I don't write them, but people thought the -f should do nothing but some people say it helps with certain pieces.

nope didn't work. I still crash the system with the hot plugging the usb stick

Back