HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Here's the bare essentials for my GA-Z77X-UP5-TH with i7-3770 + HD 4000. No DSDT needed. :ugeek:

mb-z77x-up5-th.png

For NVIDIA 6xx cards, don't forget to add GraphicsEnabler=No!
http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...6xx-kepler-cards-work-graphicsenabler-no.html

:D Great Work!!

Is it worth doing a fresh install on the gigabyte GA-Z77-UP5 TH for the updated audio kexts?

Could you please post a screenshot of what you recommend for taking the 2011 SandyBridge CustoMacMini to Mountain Lion?
Or maybe even a migration guide for those of us who built it on 10.7.2?

working great with only Easybeast installation and audio driver, my EVGA GTS 450 work OOB its great, thanks !! i have core 2 duo, asrock g31m-s

Wow! Worked perfectly Both monitors running on the EVGA GTX 460
Here's the screen shot . . . the screens! Added Nvida 470/480 etc...and the 460 finally responded. Not certain yet how it will work under pressure from FCPX but gonna find out! Also added the Chimera v1.11.1 r1394 Bootloader.

Final note: Final Cut Pro X works as expected. Both screens, full compression and quick transcoding. Set the Bios up with PC and used Gigabytes EZ Tune to bring the cpu speed to 4.5 ghz. Windows experience is 7.8 (only thing slow about this thing is writing to a 30 inch screen). Final note: no need for an esata card, I successfully booted from an external esata drive plugged into the rear of the machine. Next test will be to clone the 2Corsair SSD to its twin with Carbon Copy Cloner. CC for ML is no longer free. I've used Bombich's little jewel for years and gladly gave him his due. Tony! You're next...check your paypal account!

===============
Another Day Another Build

My Hackintosh includes a terrific SSD dock that allows me to start from any SSD plugged into it. Paid $7 when Antec discontinued them.

Anyway . . .

The hardware has not changed, other than the SSD which is now the superb Samsung 840 Pro. Much faster than the Corsair Force whihc has become my backup.

Started up with the USB flash drive as usual. Restarted switched over to the SSD and this time I opened the nVidia 340 driver pack for the 660Ti, the 10.8.2 combo updater and Multibeast 5.2.1. Installed the 10.8.2 combo update, installed Nvidia 304.00.05 drivers, ran Multibeast 5.2.1 per the settings in the screen.

Restarted, pulled out the flash drive and EVERYTHING worked perfectly.

Sent Tonymac another donation. Unbelievable. Thank you for all the hard work.

Attachments

• TonyMacMB501.jpg
    TonyMacMB501.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 1,727
  • Dakotaht-Latest Install.jpg
    Dakotaht-Latest Install.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 1,597
GA-Z77-DS3H
i5 3570K
HD4000 working with QE/CI

Everything works like a charm.
Bildschirmfoto 2012-08-13 um 22.23.27.png

Is anyone getting installation failed?

My specs:
Gigabyte GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 (ver 1.3)
Intel i5 2500K
Gigabyte Radeon 6850
OCZ Agility 3 128GB SSD

Here's mine for Z77X-UP4 TH - everything works fine including sleep but except USB3 (haven't tried / tested that yet)

Attachments

• multibeast5.jpg
    multibeast5.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 2,257
Could you please post a screenshot of what you recommend for taking the 2011 SandyBridge CustoMacMini to Mountain Lion?
Or maybe even a migration guide for those of us who built it on 10.7.2?

CMM2011caselogo.png

customac mini.jpg
Here's what I'd choose on a fresh Mountain Lion install for the CustoMac Mini 2011. You'd need to use the proper DSDT from the DSDT Database for your BIOS version.

Back