Contribute
Register

Possible to put OS X on Toshiba Satellite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Is it possible to put OS X Snow Leopard on the Toshiba Satellite 15.6"? I would like to put 10.6 on it to get it up to 10.9.
Specs:
Processor: Intel Celeron 1.8 GHz
RAM: 4 GB DDR3
Hard Drive: 500 GB SATA (5400 rpm)
CD: Double-layer DVD±RW/CD-RW
Graphics: Intel® HD

Is it possible to put OS X Snow Leopard on the Toshiba Satellite 15.6"? I would like to put 10.6 on it to get it up to 10.9.
Specs:
Processor: Intel Celeron 1.8 GHz
RAM: 4 GB DDR3
Hard Drive: 500 GB SATA (5400 rpm)
CD: Double-layer DVD±RW/CD-RW
Graphics: Intel® HD

Your graphics are not supported.

Your graphics are not supported.
What about a UMA graphics, and I know AMD graphics are not supported, but is there a way to "disable" either of these to make It compatible? Thanks for the quick reply, also! :)

What about a UMA graphics, and I know AMD graphics are not supported, but is there a way to "disable" either of these to make It compatible? Thanks for the quick reply, also! :)

You didn't mention AMD graphics. The HD Graphics typically in Celeron is not supported.

I'm sorry! I meant om a different laptop! As in UMA or AMD disabling, would either of those be compatible? (Pentium processor)

I'm sorry! I meant om a different laptop! As in UMA or AMD disabling, would either of those be compatible? (Pentium processor)

Not enough information... Need detailed specs.

Is it possible to "disable" the regular graphics on the Toshiba Satellite in BIOS, as stated in the sticky post?

Is it possible to "disable" the regular graphics on the Toshiba Satellite in BIOS, as stated in the sticky post?

You will have to check your BIOS options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back