CPU
i7-980X
Graphics
GTX 780
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey all after a hard fight i got my upgrade from 10.10.4 to 10.13.6 done :) on my very old Gigabyte x58 u5 mainboard with also an old gtx 780. i installed on a fresh 250gb ssd :) after i installed multibeast the graphicard is correctly recognized and as the system runs now without a problem so im affrraid to try to use the webdriver :) any of you tried that? will this increase the performance? are there more recent benchmarks other the cinebench which seems to give with more acctual gpu bad results :)
im mainly using Photoshop Lightroom and Davinci resolve.

an other total strange thing with my x58u5 is that it reports failure because of overclocing and reboots and i didnt overclocked it a bit ...after that i want to go back into bios and WTF a password?!?! i had to reset the cmos serval times very anyoing :)

one last thing as this is my first clover install which went amazingly smooth can i now just update like my orginal macbook pro`?
cheers janosch

Done :) this morning i startet the pc again and it beep like mad then power off power back on and again a message that due to overclocking the settings were reset to last working state no idea whats going on there i even change the bios batterie Hmmm but now its booted like a champ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back