Contribute
Register

POLL: USB issues after sleep / wake (Yosemite)

USB issue after sleep / wake

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great if anyone knows, what is causing this.

I had a very stable ML and Mavericks installation with this board.

But now this is very annoying, because I always put the hack to sleep.

I guess it is a driver issue, and maybe the original AppleUSBXHCI driver from Mavericks works. Did anybody tried that?

I don't think it's a AppleUSBXHCI issue. I tried removing it completely and just using the Generic USB driver and it didn't help.

I have these same issues with this board...I think I even fried my Bluetooth Dongle at one point during testing different settings...I even tried yet another boot loader called Ozmosis that is baked into the BIOS...no change still panics and reboots after hot swapping my Logitech C615 Camera after waking from sleep.

Add me to the list: Z77N-UD5H, everything works fine till wake from sleep, then kernel panics when launching certain apps like Parallels or FCPX. Very bizarre, using the same Bluetooth dongle as before with Mavericks, never had any issues like I do now with Yosemite. And to make matters worse, Yosemite is running with zero issues on the other Hacs in the house. Just this UD5H has problems.

Got the exact same issue with my Z77X-UD5H

Me too, USB after sleep: Z77X-UD5H with latest Chimera (MB 7.0.2) = Freeze.

AND: Sleep is waking up every 2 hours, but this is due to mDNSresponder being replaced in Yosemite with discoveryd, it a bug, real macs have this issue too, i guess it will be fixed in 10.10.1 ? Hopefully.

I have the same problem. Can't fix it yet, is there anybody who has an idea? After waking from sleep USB devices a message appears that it wasn't disconnected properly. Conclusion: It looses the connection in sleep modus.

Aris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back