Contribute
Register

Please go to https://panic.apple.com to report this panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EFI.zip you uploaded seems to be from USB disk instead of Mojave internal disk. Is this correct? If so, can you upload EFI folder from Mojave internal disk? If you can boot to Windows you should be able to mount EFI partition on Mojave because it is FAT32.

Have you tried temporarily disconnecting the Windows disks?

Yes, you are right. It is from USB drive. The EFI folder from Mojave was uploaded at attached files.

EDIT:

I have not tried to remove windows disk.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 66
Yes, you are right. It is from USB drive. The EFI folder from Mojave was uploaded at attached files.

EDIT:

I have not tried to remove windows disk.
This EFI folder only contains an “Apple” folder, but both “CLOVER” and “BOOT” folders are missing. We need to get EFI folder from the EFI partition (FAT32) instead of Mojave partition (APFS).

This EFI folder only contains an “Apple” folder, but both “CLOVER” and “BOOT” folders are missing. We need to get EFI folder from the EFI partition (FAT32) instead of Mojave partition (APFS).

Ah! Shall I copy to mojave from usb directly?

Your video shows that the crash occurs near the end of the boot process. The boot process requires EFI BOOT and EFI CLOVER folders so I think they are already present.

When you made the video, did you boot from USB or internal Mojave disk?

Your video shows that the crash occurs near the end of the boot process. The boot process requires EFI BOOT and EFI CLOVER folders so I think they are already present.

When you made the video, did you boot from USB or internal Mojave disk?

It boots from Mojave disk after I selected "boot macOS from Mojave" option.

The EFI folder I uploaded are from Mojave, where were installed at Disk 1 as showing in the below pic.

What should I do for the further check? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20181228181304.png
    20181228181304.png
    211.4 KB · Views: 183
if you remove USB disk and reboot, do you see Clover boot screen?

If you are sure that the EFI folder on Mojave EFI partition does not have BOOT and CLOVER folders, then you may copy EFI folder from USB to this partition and reboot...

Last edited:
if you remove USB disk and reboot, do you see Clover boot screen?

If you are sure that the EFI folder on Mojave EFI partition does not have BOOT and CLOVER folders, then you may copy EFI folder from USB to this partition and reboot...

I have tried to copy it to Mojave but it seems to not work. It has the same problem and shows "Attempting system restart"... Hackintosh makes me crazy. Lol

I have tried to copy it to Mojave but it seems to not work. It has the same problem and shows "Attempting system restart"... Hackintosh makes me crazy. Lol
Please backup your EFI folder and try this one...

If your BIOS has options for Serial and/or Parallel port, you must disable them both.

Attachments

• EFI-3-1.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Please backup your EFI folder and try this one...

Thanks for your reply.

It is no effects on my pc. When I checked the video, I found a line of information is "applepmc :: publishedioppf - failed". Does it is the reason that cause error occurred?

Attachments

• 20181228194102.png
    20181228194102.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 136
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back