Contribute
Register

pastrychef's testing machine - HP Elite 8300 SFF - i7-3770 - GT 630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops... I installed both to /S/L/E and didn't try /L/E...

I do have the HD4000 enabled. I never thought to see if disabling it makes a difference.

I don't mind using the DVI-D to HDMI adaptor at all and audio works great with it.

I didn't test the front headphone port.

Thank you for your work. Without patched ACPI my hp8300 i7-3770 was scoring max 10000 in multi Geekbench. Now it's 13000 :)

Last edited:
Try connecting it to media 2 and see if that works. Have you also done this step:

8. Launch Clover Configurator. Rename EHC1 to EH01 and rename EHC2 to EH02.

I had that already, but the issue it turns out was that the Media ports were disabled in the bios.
I woke up in middle of the night, "make sure connectors are enabled!" went back to sleep.
Checked this morning and is working now, thanks.

Anyone know which of the antenna does what??

I had that already, but the issue it turns out was that the Media ports were disabled in the bios.
I woke up in middle of the night, "make sure connectors are enabled!" went back to sleep.
Checked this morning and is working now, thanks.

You can test them out by looking a the signal strengths with each antenna attached or unattached to see which is which. There is no documentation that tells you.

@pastrychef
Was also wondering if you had removed the HDMI audio kext from the EFI partition before testing this ? You had originally used that in your guide to get HDMI audio working.

@pastrychef
Was also wondering if you had removed the HDMI audio kext from the EFI partition before testing this ? You had originally used that in your guide to get HDMI audio working.

Yes, I removed it before trying the Voodoo drivers.

I believe the middle antenna is shared for Bluetooth and Wifi. The other two are Wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back