Contribute
Register

pastrychef's testing machine - HP Elite 8300 SFF - i7-3770 - GT 630

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would I go on installing clover to the boot drive?

I installed the web drivers now its just showing up "Nvidia chip model 8 mb"

In MultiBeast, make sure you select your boot drive:
Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 11.41.47 AM.png
In Clover Configurator, make sure "Inject NVidia" is NOT checked:
Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 11.32.55 PM.png
Also, make sure NvidiaWeb IS checked:
Screen Shot 2017-07-10 at 11.33.24 PM.png

Please update your Profile (Personal Details) with your Motherboard Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card. It will only take a minute and will greatly help others to help you. Thanks for your cooperation with the site rules. Final request.
View attachment 266020

Sorry about that,
Thanks for the help guys.

Did those changes fix your problems?

Sorry about that,
Thanks for the help guys.

I had screen tearing, when I couldn't change the SMBIOS from 14,2 to 13,2 and somehow NVidia Web Drivers didn't want to work after installation. Here is what I did exactly.

1. Installed macOS (pendrive made with the latest Unibeast) without LAN cable and not signing in to iCloud. Rebooted with no problems.
2. Ejected the macOS pendrive and installed the stuff that is needed with the latest Multibeast. Finally I could change SMBIOS 14,2 to 13,2. After reboot everything was fine.
3. Installed nVidia Web Drivers and rebooted. Magically, the resoultion was fine without the need of https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/new-method-for-enabling-nvidia-web-drivers-in-clover.202341/. After installing the drivers it worked immediately with stock Clover bootloader, which was installed by Multibeast.
4. Generated SSDT.aml with the script, copied to EFI, checked the states and there was plenty, so I assume, my CPU works fine :D
5. Installed the latest VoodooHDA 2.9.0d10 to ~Library/Extensions and rebooted. There was no sound and no input or output. Since I have a HP ProBook 4340s hackintosh too, https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch-10-11.189416/ by Rehabman, helped me again. I used "-f" flag in Clover and booted. Still had no sound, so I ran "sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /" in Terminal and rebooted. After this I could see three "Digital-out (HDMI)" and chose the middle one, because that was the only one working. I haven't tested the jack connector since I only use HDMI. I don't even know if rebuilding the kextcache did the trick (I put the VoodooHDA kext into the ~Library/Extensions folder not S/L/E), but now it works.

Hi guys,

HP 6300 Pro i7 3770 (as iMac 13,2) install here, discrete GT 1030 card on the way, using HD4000 graphics for now. Everything went smoothly in my install (once I stopped using Inject Intel in Clover - it won't boot with it enabled, tried lots of platform-id options).

Currently connected to a tv at 1360x768 via VGA, Sierra reports 3MB graphics.

Anyone have any ideas how to better optimize the HD4000?

Thanks

Apple do not use VGA in their products so there is no support for it in their operating systems.

Hi guys,

Anyone have any ideas how to better optimize the HD4000?
attach your Clover config.plist Use the Upload a file option below.

uploaded.

thanks
Try changing your SMBIOS to iMac 13,1 you can use multibeast to do that. Those iMacs did not have discrete graphics, only HD4000. Also use Clover configurator and check the box for Inject Intel, then save changes. Have your DP cable connected to your monitor, not VGA. Reboot and see if you can get accelerated graphics with HD4000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back