Contribute
Register

pastrychef's build - Asus Maximus VIII Gene - i7-7700K - GTX 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive enclosed what I believe your looking for ... I admittedly dont know how to actually find that folder .. im still learning

No. Please zip your entire EFI folder and attach.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22.5 MB · Views: 181
Try this EFI and see if it helps.
never mind the I cant access it part im just a beefcake charley lol I react b4 i try all other options my bad ... so yeah do I then use that efi file and insert it int the library/extentions ?

never mind the I cant access it part im just a beefcake charley lol I react b4 i try all other options my bad ... so yeah do I then use that efi file and insert it int the library/extentions ?

No. Mount the EFI partition of your main system drive. Make a backup of the EFI folder that's in there. Then replace it with the one I posted and try.

No. Mount the EFI partition of your main system drive. Make a backup of the EFI folder that's in there. Then replace it with the one I posted and try.
so I messed up I forgot to unmount my drive when I was done ... and so now it only reboots with my windows partition it wont even boot with the joint that had my osx on it .wont even go into clover

so I messed up I forgot to unmount my drive when I was done ... and so now it only reboots with my windows partition it wont even boot with the joint that had my osx on it .wont even go into clover

You don't need to unmount. It doesn't matter.

You can boot from your USB installer to get to Clover. Then choose your main system drive at the Clover boot menu.

You don't need to unmount. It doesn't matter.

You can boot from your USB installer to get to Clover. Then choose your main system drive at the Clover boot menu.
yeah imma have to make a usb ill do it on the weekend thnx man ... So what happened did it loose the clover set up or something cause it goes straight to my windows ssd

I'm trying to update from 10.12.6 to 10.13.4, clean install. I bought a 960 EVO and a Sapphire Pulse 580 8Gb. I removed the 1060 and all SSD's + HDD, installed the m2 and the 580. They are both recognised. and I'm getting without any problems to the install screen where you have to choose your language.

But, mouse and keyboard not working so I can't finish install.

What should I do? Do I have to load some kexts at install from USB? As soon install starts power from USB is gone.. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back