Contribute
Register

pastrychef's build - Asus Maximus VIII Gene - i7-7700K - GTX 1080

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you use "diskutil list", it shows you the EFI partition.
View attachment 324703

In this example, you would enter the following to mount the EFI partition for the Macintosh SSD drive.
Code:
diskutier mount /dev/disk0s1

Once mounted, you can just copy a good EFI folder to the EFI partition.
I apologize to have to stalk you down to as you this question / but you had given me once a link to how to fix my nvidia graphic driver ( downgrade i believe) im having issue with mine again its stuttering . When I upgraded with the update 10.13.3 it started happening

I apologize to have to stalk you down to as you this question / but you had given me once a link to how to fix my nvidia graphic driver ( downgrade i believe) im having issue with mine again its stuttering . When I upgraded with the update 10.13.3 it started happening

The newest version of NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext is supposed to fix the lag. Try installing it along with the latest Lilu.kext.

The newest version of NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext is supposed to fix the lag. Try installing it along with the latest Lilu.kext.
thank you , is there an instruction about how I can go about doing that ? Im not too good with the Kext ( I literally followed instructions on how to do my build from youtube lol ) I really want to learn how to do these things. If you can lead me to the water .. all your builds are dope af Jez im trying to get to expert status like you man

thank you , is there an instruction about how I can go about doing that ? Im not too good with the Kext ( I literally followed instructions on how to do my build from youtube lol ) I really want to learn how to do these things. If you can lead me to the water .. all your builds are dope af Jez im trying to get to expert status like you man

• Look to see where you currently have your hackintosh kexts installed. The two possibilities are /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ or /Library/Extensions/.
  • If your hackintosh kexts are installed in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/, just download NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext and Lilu.kext and copy them to this folder.
  • If your hackintosh kexts are installed in /Library/Extensions/, you can use a utility such as KextBeast to install the two kexts.

• Look to see where you currently have your hackintosh kexts installed. The two possibilities are /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ or /Library/Extensions/.
  • If your hackintosh kexts are installed in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/, just download NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext and Lilu.kext and copy them to this folder.
  • If your hackintosh kexts are installed in /Library/Extensions/, you can use a utility such as KextBeast to install the two kexts.
thnx I will go try it out now .

so i was told that I would have to first update to 10.13.4 for this to work , and im having issues doing that it acts like its going to do it but then never does .

so i was told that I would have to first update to 10.13.4 for this to work , and im having issues doing that it acts like its going to do it but then never does .

Read the first post in the 10.13.4 update thread. During the update process, it will restart multiple times and you have to let it continue.

Read the first post in the 10.13.4 update thread. During the update process, it will restart multiple times and you have to let it continue.
okay ty yeah wasnt sure what was going on , but I assure you it reboots like 2 times then thats it .. but ill let it do it again . ty Now my other issue is sound my mute button on my bose speaker goes on as soon as my system starst if i release it it will work for a few min but if left idle it will mute again

okay ty yeah wasnt sure what was going on , but I assure you it reboots like 2 times then thats it .. but ill let it do it again . ty Now my other issue is sound my mute button on my bose speaker goes on as soon as my system starst if i release it it will work for a few min but if left idle it will mute again

I have no idea... I don't own a Bose speaker.

I have no idea... I don't own a Bose speaker.
So the 10.13.4 update started to go through and then I guess on the lass load it made it that Everytime I try to click on it it just reboots and reboots is that normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back