Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Play some videos from Apple TV, Amazon, and/or Netflix using Safari.
iMac19,1 will allow for Sidecar to work.
This is true for Z370 and Z390?

Play some videos from Apple TV, Amazon, and/or Netflix using Safari.
If I already have a valid Serial number, SmUUID and serial number of the board on the iMac 19.1. Is this data independent of Apple ID?

I want to install a clean macOS and activate another Apple ID. + valid iMac data in config. Or do you have to do it all over again?

If I already have a valid Serial number, SmUUID and serial number of the board on the iMac 19.1. Is this data independent of Apple ID?

I want to install a clean macOS and activate another Apple ID. + valid iMac data in config. Or do you have to do it all over again?

Yes, you can use your current serial, board serial, and UUID with a different Apple ID.

Security Update 2020-003 - 10.14.6 (18G5033) went smooth without any issues with EFI Clover r5117.

Security Update 2020-003 - 10.14.6 (18G5033) went smooth without any issues with EFI Clover r5117.

OpenCore also working fine.
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 3.45.05 AM.png

OpenCore also working fine.

I'm reporting back because still use Mojave instead of Catalina which should work fine. I hope that Apple won't break something in the future updates for Mojave.

Updated OpenCore EFI to 0.5.9.

All kexts updated to latest release versions.

*DO NOT use your old config.plists from older versions of OpenCore.

Back