Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

I think I've noticed that my computer woke up when I got an SMS and when I pressed the on/off button on the side of my XR, but I thought it was just me going mad.

I'm using your OC EFI, with the exception of adding the Broadcom Wifi fix. Do you have the Power nap option in your system settings?

I'm using your OC EFI, with the exception of adding the Broadcom Wifi fix. Do you have the Power nap option in your system settings?

Ah... I forgot you are on OpenCore. I also don't have the Power Nap option when using OpenCore.

What kind of Wi-Fi card are you using that you need the kext?

Is this supposed to be like this at boot up?

Pic of my wifi card. Worked OOB late into Mojave cycle. After an update the Broadcom fix was needed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-20 at 19.29.32.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-20 at 19.29.32.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0277.jpeg
    IMG_0277.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 43
Is this supposed to be like this at boot up?

Pic of my wifi card. Worked OOB late into Mojave cycle. After an update the Broadcom fix was needed.

I don't see those messages from OpenCore.

Ah... You are using one of those TP-Link cards... I've never tried them.

My OC folder (not whole EFI). Would you kindly see if my data is in the right places? It's probably an error on my side.

Attachments

• OC.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 48
My OC folder (not whole EFI). Would you kindly see if my data is in the right places? It's probably an error on my side.

This:
Screenshot 2020-04-20 at 19.29.32.png
is complaining about you not filling in the Serial, Board Serial, UUID, and MAC address in config.plist.

I did? Maybe the wrong place? I thought it was under the string argument?

Attachments

• config.plist
    26.4 KB · Views: 56
What app do you use to edit?

Back