Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Are you using the EFI folder from post #1?
Which BIOS version are you on?
Are there any firmware updates for your RX 580?
Have you tried different DisplayPort cables?

If you are using the EFI folder from post #1, get rid of any Hackintosh kexts you have in /System/Library/Extensions/ and /Library/Extensions/.
RadeonDeInit should not be needed.
In my experience, disabling CSM works better. Not sure why your RX 580 forces CSM to be enabled.

Hi.
I not has tried use this folder from post #1
BIOS 2201
Where i can be watch renewal for rx580, and officially site only for windows?
I tried different cables mDP and the standard

Attachments

• IMG_20190722_190200.jpg
    IMG_20190722_190200.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 56
Hi.
I not has tried use this folder from post #1
BIOS 2201
Where i can be watch renewal for rx580, and officially site only for windows?
I tried different cables mDP and the standard

Please try with the EFI folder from post #1 and see if it makes any difference.

Any firmware update for your RX 580 will need to be done from Windows.

Could you please tell what is your minimum idle frequency in Power Gadget? Thanks.

I'm adding a new VR front panel to my rig and will need to change some USB assignments.

Do you know if it's better to go back to step one using USBInjectAll and reconfigure the ports from scratch, or, could I use Hackintool and simply update the Kext I already generated?

I'm adding a new VR front panel to my rig and will need to change some USB assignments.

Do you know if it's better to go back to step one using USBInjectAll and reconfigure the ports from scratch, or, could I use Hackintool and simply update the Kext I already generated?

If you have to reconfigure your USB, the easiest way would probably to do the following:
  1. Remove your current SSDT-USB.aml file.
  2. Add the current, working KextsToPatches to enable all your USB ports.
  3. Use Hackintool to re-configure your USB ports. (I wrote some instructions here.)

Or, if you previously used the "uia-exclude=" method, just modify your config.plist.

Back