Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Everythings works smoothly but on boot it returns this message:
FE1CA95D-C2CF-48BB-9025-AD66553DA129.jpeg

Not a big problem, but you know. Any suggestion?

I’m gonna check it tomorrow. Should I?

Ok, I think I got it. Acutally it was the intel virtualization technology that was set to disabled but I recheck everything with you guide and set it to enable. Thanks! One more question, do you ever experience slow boot time from the time you press the on button to the splash screen of the motherboard? After that everything is normale.

Ok, I think I got it. Acutally it was the intel virtualization technology that was set to disabled but I recheck everything with you guide and set it to enable. Thanks! One more question, do you ever experience slow boot time from the time you press the on button to the splash screen of the motherboard? After that everything is normale.

Yes. Boot times are slow. I don't know how to speed it up.

Yes. Boot times are slow. I don't know how to speed it up.
could try removing these boot arguments:
-alcbeta -lilubetaall debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 -wegbeta -vsmcbeta

especially debug=0x100 as that can cause long boot times

could try removing these boot arguments:
-alcbeta -lilubetaall debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 -wegbeta -vsmcbeta

especially debug=0x100 as that can cause long boot times

No, booting after OpenCore starts is fast. It's the motherboard post part that's slow.

Back