Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

4d7e5aabe8ac9c4e04b4f6e1e242ca53.jpg

That's Issey Miyake. Legendary designer. He passed away today.

Ah yes. Did read that. Sadly I'm not very "fashionable" so didn't recognise him.

Those photos reminded me of the Apple "Think Different" advertising campaign, using B/W photos of famous people.

I remember when my Grandmother passed away, on the same day as someone else famous had too, I remarked that no-one had mentioned my Grandmother. I think I was pointing-out the perception of importance.

(Sorry. A bit heavy that!)

:)

Ah yes. Did read that. Sadly I'm not very "fashionable" so didn't recognise him.

Those photos reminded me of the Apple "Think Different" advertising campaign, using B/W photos of famous people.

I remember when my Grandmother passed away, on the same day as someone else famous had too, I remarked that no-one had mentioned my Grandmother. I think I was pointing-out the perception of importance.

(Sorry. A bit heavy that!)

:)

Yeah. I love B&W photos. I had a B&W Lucy & Desi Think Different poster in one of my old flats.

Probably more recognition than importance.

Wow, wait a few hours and I just miss out... :)

(From the 7AM post...)

For the youngsters who don't know, that's Olivia Newton John, who passed away yesterday at 73 from cancer. She was a singing sensation in the 70s and early 80s, a movie star in most of that period, and star of the most popular movie musical, "Grease".

For the youngsters who don't know, that's Olivia Newton John
There was a time
When I was in a hurry as you are
I was like you
There was a day
When I just had to tell my point of view
I was like you
Now I don't mean to make you frown
No, I just want you to slow down

Have you never been mellow?
Have you never tried
To find a comfort from inside you?

Beautiful lady and an awesome singer.

Yeah it's a big L for design world.

Changing a subject, just a little bit. @pastrychef I just reinstalled macOS. And I found that WiFi/Airdrop/UniversalControl are not waking. Bluetooth work just fine. I'm using default card that always worked like a charm. I'm also getting RTC write issues but have no idea how to fix it. Yeah I saw Opencore's manual. After updating Opencore 8.3, problem still exist.

Yeah it's a big L for design world.

Changing a subject, just a little bit. @pastrychef I just reinstalled macOS. And I found that WiFi/Airdrop/UniversalControl are not waking. Bluetooth work just fine. I'm using default card that always worked like a charm. I'm also getting RTC write issues but have no idea how to fix it. Yeah I saw Opencore's manual. After updating Opencore 8.3, problem still exist.

If it's an Apple Wi-Fi/Bluetooth card, I don't know why it wouldn't work.

Make sure to enable config.plist > Kernel > Quirks > DisableRtcChecksum.

Back