Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Happy Saturday friends. My open core shows this error. how could I fix it?

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3996.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3996.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 32
Remove the invalid SMBIOS item from your config.plist.

The online sanity checker may help you with this.
Thanks Pilgrim. Solved.
Another question, some of my USB work and not work (randomly). Any idea of why this behavior?

Thanks Pilgrim. Solved.
Another question, some of my USB work and not work (randomly). Any idea of why this behavior?

It shouldn't be random. If it's random something is very wrong.

My OpenCore EFI has all external USB ports enabled and the USB 3 motherboard header enabled.

Why my wireless keyboard and wireless mouse both can't work on this screen.How to fix it.This my efi.Could you check it.Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 20210130123405.jpg
    20210130123405.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 26
  • EFI.rar
    2.8 MB · Views: 23
It shouldn't be random. If it's random something is very wrong.

My OpenCore EFI has all external USB ports enabled and the USB 3 motherboard header enabled.
Could you please check my config.plist?

Attachments

• config.plist
    36 KB · Views: 25
Could you please check my config.plist?

It looks good to me... Your USB ports should not be working randomly. What exactly are you experiencing?

Why my wireless keyboard and wireless mouse both can't work on this screen.How to fix it.This my efi.Could you check it.Thank you very much.

I can't see anything wrong. What kind of wireless keyboard and mouse are you using?

It looks good to me... Your USB ports should not be working randomly. What exactly are you experiencing?
I'm using an external hub with USB and external SATA HDD. Sometimes the boatloader shows (in orange) the external disk, sometimes I only see EFI partition and my hard disk in which the system is installed.
If the external HD (orange) has been shown at the start up it is correctly mount, but in most cases is not mount

Last edited:
Back