Register

osxAptioFix2Drv error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
It definitely is a problem with either the laptop's UEFI or Clover UEFI not being compatible with it. So far, I haven't seen a single person reporting success with Clover UEFI on the i5 6300HQ version of this laptop using Sierra.

Thanks for the file, crackself. I will try it this weekend and will let you know the result.

It definitely is a problem with either the laptop's UEFI or Clover UEFI not being compatible with it. So far, I haven't seen a single person reporting success with Clover UEFI on this laptop using Sierra.

Thanks for the file, crackself. I will try it this weekend and will let you know the result.

Try Clover legacy.

Try Clover legacy.

Will do.

If I achieve success in booting Legacy, is there something I can do to help fix the problem with Clover UEFI? Or for now I shoud only wait?

Thanks again.

Will do.

If I achieve success in booting Legacy, is there something I can do to help fix the problem with Clover UEFI? Or for now I shoud only wait?

Thanks again.

Clover UEFI is probably a memory map issue. Clover legacy has its own memory map independent of UEFI memory map.

Clover UEFI is probably a memory map issue. Clover legacy has its own memory map independent of UEFI memory map.
It definitely is a problem with either the laptop's UEFI or Clover UEFI not being compatible with it. So far, I haven't seen a single person reporting success with Clover UEFI on the i5 6300HQ version of this laptop using Sierra.

wait you result,do you remenber that person success with UEFI? I try Clover UEFI,is must tor reboot twice to make a succes boot(to disable the legacyboot then reboot to enable it in bios).

Ok. I have recreated the legacy drive and now it briefly shows the clover screen for less than a second, and then shows me an error screen (attached). I used the Clover folder provided by crackself.

Attachments

• Dell_I7559_Legacy_Error.jpg
    Dell_I7559_Legacy_Error.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 172

As I mentioned on my previous post, I am unable to boot legacy as well. Is there anything I can do to fix this memory map issue with UEFI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back