Intel Core i7 6700HQ
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 960M
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
IMG_0448.JPG
Hi! I created a Mac OS Sierra bootable usb key using the guide on tonymacx86. The problem is that when I try to boot Mac OS Sierra installer I got a Black screen with:
osxAptioFix2Drv:Starting overrides for System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi
Using reloc block: no hibernate wake: no

Im using a laptop that is the Inspiron 7559. I Thank you guys in advance for your help.

View attachment 234526 Hi! I created a Mac OS Sierra bootable usb key using the guide on tonymacx86. The problem is that when I try to boot Mac OS Sierra installer I got a Black screen with:

Im using a laptop that is the Inspiron 7559. I Thank you guys in advance for your help.
Please update your profile, Windows 10 don't make motherboards.

follow the clover guide linked from the FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

View attachment 234526 Hi! I created a Mac OS Sierra bootable usb key using the guide on tonymacx86. The problem is that when I try to boot Mac OS Sierra installer I got a Black screen with:

Use OsxAptioFixDrv instead of OsxAptioFixDrv2. Follow [Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover ...

Use OsxAptioFixDrv instead of OsxAptioFixDrv2. Follow [Guide] Booting the OS X installer on LAPTOPS with Clover ...
@feartech Like 1 year ago it was not mobo it was os I think so I putted Windowd 10 here and yes I will update my profile ^^
@VoiletDragon I readed on your link that you should not make an usb bootable drvie with a virtual machine. It may probably be the problem. I installed os x on a old pc like 1 or 2 years ago so ill try to use this old hackintosh to create my usb drive for sierra. If it does not work will try OsxAptioFixDrv.

Thank you for helping me guys, I will reply to say if its work or not.

@feartech Like 1 year ago it was not mobo it was os I think so I putted Windowd 10 here and yes I will update my profile ^^
@VoiletDragon I readed on your link that you should not make an usb bootable drvie with a virtual machine. It may probably be the problem. I installed os x on a old pc like 1 or 2 years ago so ill try to use this old hackintosh to create my usb drive for sierra. If it does not work will try OsxAptioFixDrv.

It may not to do with the OS that you make the USB bootloader,I get the same problem(also 7559 with i5-6300),not help to try to boot with different bios version and *.efi driver.so I think it may related to the uefi driver to this bios.
Now I boot by clover legecy,it work fine.

It may not to do with the OS that you make the USB bootloader,I get the same problem(also 7559 with i5-6300),not help to try to boot with different bios version and *.efi driver.so I think it may related to the uefi driver to this bios.
Now I boot by clover legecy,it work fine.
@crackself So if I understand you right, the solution is to boot in legacy mode and not in uefi mode because there is a problem with the uefi driver of the bios. I will try this and reply you back, thank you for your help.

Virtual Machines are not supported and gives me the indication that you did not purchase OS X/macOS from the Mac App Store.

Virtual Machines are not supported and gives me the indication that you did not purchase OS X/macOS from the Mac App Store.
I got the same problem,using usb Clover boot(make on real macbook),so I think it make some thing related to this laptop's UEFI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back