Contribute
Register

OSX 10.15 Catalina - Random Freezing Issue [UNSOLVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i have the same problem, my hack freezes during the day two or three times. Everything stuck, even the mouse, after a while it turns off ... The best solution?
My setup is
AsRock z77 pro 3
Intell i5 3570 k
Ram 8Gb
AMD Radeon RX 570 4gb

I Am still having this issue with random freezing. This is the last thing that shows up in my system log before everything freezes up.

"
Apr 18 14:39:03 Codys-Mac-Pro Final Cut Pro[331]: BUG in libdispatch client: mach_recv, monitored resource vanished before the source cancel handler was invoked { 0x600003533780[source], ident: 187491 / 0x2dc63, handler: 0x1101a8df0 }

Apr 18 14:39:08 Codys-Mac-Pro PAH_Extension[715]: assertion failed: 19A583: libxpc.dylib + 122331 [2E9076CD-6C0E-38B6-8403-B2DDCE125FBF]: 0x7d

Apr 18 14:39:08 Codys-Mac-Pro com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000017.PAH_Extension[715]): Service exited due to SIGILL | sent by exc handler[715]

Apr 18 14:39:24 Codys-Mac-Pro PAH_Extension[716]: assertion failed: 19A583: libxpc.dylib + 122331 [2E9076CD-6C0E-38B6-8403-B2DDCE125FBF]: 0x7d

Apr 18 14:39:24 Codys-Mac-Pro com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000018.PAH_Extension[716]): Service exited due to SIGILL | sent by exc handler[716]

Apr 18 14:39:34 Codys-Mac-Pro com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.pid.mdmclient.717): Failed to bootstrap path: path = /usr/libexec/mdmclient, error = 108: Invalid path"

hi, i have the same problem, my hack freezes during the day two or three times. Everything stuck, even the mouse, after a while it turns off ... The best solution?
My setup is
AsRock z77 pro 3
Intell i5 3570 k
Ram 8Gb
AMD Radeon RX 570 4gb

same issues here. driving me crazy. any luck?

Hi, I also had these freezes and tried to disconnect the DVD-drive, Jiggler suggested in this topic but without any luck. Yesterday I installed the clover build Clover 5.0 r5118 from the new MultiBeast 12.2.0 Catalina Edition and so far no freezes yet (fingers crossed), maybe it helps for you too?

Last edited:
Hi, I also had these freezes and tried to disconnect the DVD-drive, Jiggler suggested in this topic but without any luck. Yesterday I installed the clover build Clover 5.0 r5118 from the new MultiBeast 12.2.0 Catalina Edition and so far no freezes yet (fingers crossed), maybe it helps for you too?

Impossible, very happy to hear that you were able to solve this. How did you go about updating Clover? You mention the new MultiBeast which I have tried without success. I'd like to copy your exact steps if possible.

Thank you,
Eric

Impossible, very happy to hear that you were able to solve this. How did you go about updating Clover? You mention the new MultiBeast which I have tried without success. I'd like to copy your exact steps if possible.

Thank you,
Eric

The only thing I did was running the new multibeast, choosed my required Boot Mode (in my setup its legacy) pressed build and rebooted afterwards.

Still had some freezes, but for sure less then before! today I did see that there is again a new multibeast version 12.3.0 with clover r5119 and installed it already.

I reinstalled the complete machine to Mojave, but same random freezes persist. I noticed that in my config.plist at XMPDetection was configured as false (also in my old Catalina config.plist). This setting is normally set as yes or no (not sure if true and false are doing the same thing). Anyways, I changed the config.plist with clover configurator. This option to XMPDetection with setting YES. not sure if this is the solution, but since then I had no freezes (fingers crossed again).

Last edited:
I reinstalled the complete machine to Mojave, but same random freezes persist. I noticed that in my config.plist at XMPDetection was configured as false (also in my old Catalina config.plist). This setting is normally set as yes or no (not sure if true and false are doing the same thing). Anyways, I changed the config.plist with clover configurator. This option to XMPDetection with setting YES. not sure if this is the solution, but since then I had no freezes (fingers crossed again).
Again had a freeze. I am out of ideas. any help would appreciated

I still got freeze on Clover r5118 and Catalina 10.15.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back