Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I am totaly new at hackintosh etc.
I need to install a graphic driver for my Nvidia GeForce 9100m g, but i can't find any driver for it :(
My whole interface is glitching.
I use nv_disable=1 for startup (if i don't do that, it won't startup "black screen")
My specs are:

Processor: intel pentinum (i know, its bad)
Ram: 6 GB SDRAM (I think it's ddr3)
Video card: Nvidia GeForce 9100m g
OSX: 10.10.5

Can anyone help and explain how i can fix this?

Thanks,
Sebastiaan

-- Sorry for my broken English (i'm Dutch)

i have the same problem with a Akoya P8610 Laptop.
Can anyone help me please for activate QE/Ci Graphic modus.
is onyl im Yosemite 10.10.1 and later.. in Mavericks 10.9.5 no Problem, all works.

i have the same problem with a Akoya P8610 Laptop.
Can anyone help me please for activate QE/Ci Graphic modus.
is onyl im Yosemite 10.10.1 and later.. in Mavericks 10.9.5 no Problem, all works.

Make sure you use an SMBIOS that allows Nvidia.

Hello friends I need again a competent advice for the laptop Medion Akoya P8610 with the nVidia graphics card GeForce 9100M.

Is it possible, also in the Mac OS El Capitan and Sierra also the 512 MB can be recognized as it is possible in Win 8.1 and Win10?
The laptop has a Phoenix bios and also a hybrid graphics card, which is deactivated in the bios, otherwise no Mac OS is booting.
Since I now 6 GB RAM in it I have then from 256 to 512 MB Graphicsmemory in the Bios adjusted. Bootet also without problems.

In Windows, I then looked at, with AIDA64 and also in the graphics card properties, as 512 MB of graphics memory is also displayed.

Now I wanted to achieve that in Mac OS synonymous 512 MB instead of still only 256 MB be used.

I remember an option that has been applied to a built-in Intel HD400 in a desktop board to increase garlic storage from 1 GB instead of 2 GB
With changing the AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext it was so I believe. I had done this at a former Hacki with Intel HD4000 graphics card successfully.

Would this be possible on the laptop?

Thanks for tips.

UPDATE:

Thank you .. Problem is solved.

In systeminformation it is an incorrect specification, of only 256 MB but it actually uses 512MB graphics memory. I have it it the tool OpenGL Viewer 4.0 controls, everything is ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back