Contribute
Register

OS X El Capitan Public Beta is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha cheers :thumbup: i thought it was the best way of going even tho I've got my Ethernet kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/10.10 and 10.11

It affects the router not the system wifi (which I don't have). It locks up all access to the router, sends ping over 1200ms. I have to reboot it. I can't use the wifi (MBP, iPhone, iPad) on the router when I'm using that Kext. So I use AppleIntel1000e V2.5.4d.

I'm sorry for the off topic.

I've been looking for the older version of the AppleIntel1000e kext, went to the sourceforge site and couldn't find the older version. Would you be able to upload it somewhere?

I'm sorry for the off topic.

I've been looking for the older version of the AppleIntel1000e kext, went to the sourceforge site and couldn't find the older version. Would you be able to upload it somewhere?

As PJALM stated it causes Kernel Panic in the public beta. He suggested using Mieze's ethernet driver.

Is there a new handoff patch?

Chameleon will work, it does boot 10.11, just why? Cham is old. Don't understand why people still use it tbh.
There is still no way to use Clover with the ASUS X99-E WS yet, is there?

i never use Ethernet on mine ever since 10.9.5 for Atheroes ALX Ethernet kext i have lock ups when using Ethernet in 10.9.5 and higher Yosemite is the same also but Mountain Lion is fine

Hi jbamford,

On the same mobo as yours, I use AtherosE2200Ethernet kext from Multibeast >>> no more freeze, it works perfectly...

;)

No. We are working on a UniBeast just for the Public Beta; same for MultiBeast. Stay tuned for an announcement "real soon now."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back