Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't make clean install - kernel panic after installation and MB. MB 6.5, OSX 10.9.5, z87x-ud3h, 4790k.

Working flawlessly on ASUS Maximus III Gene/ Nvidia 650 gtx. Installed and audio still worked with Voodoo HDA, didn't even need to run Multibeast. Easy!

Article: OS X 10.9.5 Update

Well, turns out the update didn't work so well for me. Even after doing just the ALC892 audio drivers with MB, and then doing ALL the drivers again, I still have no audio. Hope I can get this fixed soon, as I need audio for business phone calls. If I can't figure it out soon, I'll just revert back to my TM backup.

Dude.. I just got a $30 asus USB sound driver for my $4k hack build... its a good idea to have one around for when you need it...

I had a "no singnal" problem after update, but solved when I turned integrated graphics off in BIOS.

Z87-HD3
GTX 670 4gb

updated to 10.9.5 on both of my devices without any issues.

Thanks a lot!

I's just like at say that upgrade was successful on my Dell XPS 8300 i7. I did have to use the audio driver from MB 6.2.2 as I have had to do since MB 6.3.x was released ...

My first hackintosh build and have everything setup beautifully at 10.9.4, with iMessage/Facetime/iCloud fixed and working. Any reason to rush out and upgrade to 10.9.5 and risk breaking if I don't need to with this new update?

Did an iTunes update first which broke my Mac OS X install. Couldn't get in via normal boot or -v -x . So I reinstalled Mac OS X over, which took 25 minutes or so, and I was back to 10.9.5. Then I directly installed 10.9.5 from here and ran MultiBeast again and I'm up n running safely again on my Z87X-UD5h :D Awesome job guys. Tho I didn't install any new nvidia driver, is this recommended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back