Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks ok on my GA-Z68XP-UD3/ i3 2100/GeForce GT 210 build! Great!
I even didn't have to revert audio kext (though I had to on 10.9.3...) and used only MB 6.4.2.
I have glitches with Safari (even with update 7.1, I have yet to check if it's not related to my user account...).

EDIT : I had some CMOS errors so I applied AppleRTC Patch again, wait and see...

Gigabyte z87x-ud5h F10c
Nvidia 770 4gb

10.9.5 Update no problems.
Reinstalled Audio and Trim from Multibeast 6.4
Sleep No problemas.

Nvidia Drivers Update No problems!

Thanks Again!

Article: OS X 10.9.5 Update

:thumbup:

I always kept and used a copy of 4.6.1 for audio and trim

Which MultiBeast did you use to reinstall 892 and trim? I had hard time with latest MultiBeast installing 892 on 10.9.4 and had to go back a few versions.

I had been having some issues with audio after waking from sleep on 10.9.4 - I just finished the update to 10.9.5 (EXACTLY as per Stork's instructions) and everything is 100% functional including audio now. Have tested after after several reboots, auto sleeps and forced sleeps with no issues. Z77X-UD5H

updated two of my home hacboxes to 10.9.5

1st machine is a Core2Duo based machine (G31 chipset, nvidia 9300GS graphics, atheros LAN), installed from appstore then rebooted. have to delete AppleTyMCEDriver using bootable USB to avoid kernel panics after which all is OK (audio and LAN didn't stop working after the update so i leave it as it is), imessage surprisingly still works.

2nd machine is an ivy bridge based i5 3350p (H67 chipset, GT630 graphics, Realtek 8111 LAN and Realteh 892 Audio), same procedure as the 1st hac updated from the appstore no KP on this one, just reinstalled my audio kext using multibeast (latest) also reapplied TRIM patch and my internal SD card reader patch. LAN is not affected by the update. also imessage works as before

so far all is well, i'm now in the process of updating my Unibeast Installer to 10.9.5

followed the guide posted and audio was the only issue for me. I used time machine to restore the files that has HDA on the filename that's sitting on /System/Extensions.

Done in one step ! I had only to run multibeast in order to activate TRIM support once again.
My is Ausu P8H61-M LX2
Video card is NVIDIA GeForce GT 640

Enjoy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back