Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have GA Z87N w/built-in audio Realtek AC892. I use last version of MultiBeast for Maverick from this site. Now after update I reinstalled drivers of Realtek and Apple HDA - sound is gone. Settings for sound volume and voice source is available. I did it more times from Maverick release and all be ok. Tried to reinstall drivers about 3 times after this up to date... no positive. Could someone help? Thanks.
=====
UPDATE I corrected this bug by reinstall drivers from MultiBeast 6.2 version. So sad I was stupid.

Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

Installed combo update, rebooted, then installed audio driver for Realtek 892 without DSDT from Multibeast 6.1.0. System is working flawlessly :thumbup:

All works fine so far on my build.

i had kernel panic, so i create new unibeast usb with 10.9.3 on my nuc dc3217by.. but i just want ask about iTunes, can i update with app store without risk kernel panic?

Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

Update went smooth but I've lost audio. I tried reinstalling my drivers and fixing permissions but nothing. Any suggestions?

The only way I could get consistent audio was to use a USB audio device. They are not expensive, and you can get consistent audio., This was how I solved an intermittent audio problem in 10.9.2, I expect it will work in 10.9.3.

I am not ready to move to 10.9.3 with all the issue I see. I am adding a Samsung 4K display on Tuesday - assuming the courier agrees.

D

Follow the officially instructions to upgrade to 10.9.3. Uneventful and working as expected. Graphics card is a GTX 660.

Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI just reinstalled audio driver with MultiBeast, Intel® Core™ i5-2500K, MSI NVIDIA N760 TF 2GD5/OC Gaming, Combo update

I spoke too soon earlier. Audio was cutting out after sleep. Reinstalled the audio with older version of MultiBeast (6.1.0) and it seems to be fine. I'm keeping an ear on it.
Customac Mini - GA-H77N-WIFI - i3 3225 - HD 4000 Integrated graphics

Did a combo update of 10.9.3 from 10.9. Everything seems to be working just great, knock on wood. It even correctly identifies my graphics card as a Radeo 5750 instead of generic Radeon 5000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back