Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dell T5400 Quad Xeon@2,66, 8GB Ram, SSD 256GB, Nvidia Quadro FX 3700. Until 10.9.1 Boot only with "-f" and NVEnabler.kext in Extra folder.

After the 10.9.2 update my Hack won't boot, i have only a white screen with mouse pointer.

omni, a member of netkas forum, give me a hint "Try replacing IOPCIFamily.kext and AppleACPIPlatform.kext from 10.9.1 and see if that fixes it."

It works!!! :D

after I updated every time i reboot my second hard drive needs to be initialized and i potentially lose all my data. fortunately i know how to recover it to an external drive, initialize the broken one, and return the files to the original drive, but this is RIDICULOUS. is anyone else having this problem. btw it is formatted to ExFAT so i can use it between operating systems.

Article: OS X 10.9.2 Update

HD 7850 works with no QE/CI. Its detected as "14MB"..... If a frame buffer is needed to fix the issue, which one to use, and how? Edit DSDT?

I also used the AMD kexts from 10.9.1 to get my card to fully function with QE/CI in 10.9.2.

I have a XFX HD 7850 1GB.

Thanks.

Did you change Graphics Enabler to yes?

Stork's instructions worked perfectly for me (Z77-DS3H - EVGA GeForce GT 640) with one modification. After re-booting post-update, I ran into the error "vtd[0] fault: device 5:0:0." The solution was to disable VT-d in the bios. Since I run virtual machines and prefer to keep VT-d enabled, I also checked off the AppleACPIPlatform Rollback in Multibeast, which let me re-enable VT-d after completing Stork's instructions.

Hello.

I'm getting kernel panic after update. Please help.

vE57GBH.jpg

Did you change Graphics Enabler to yes?

I have tried that. With GraphicsEnabler=Yes, it gets stuck on the load screen (Apple logo, spinning timer). It stays like that until i reboot. The weird thing is i can connect to it remotely from another mac while its stuck on that screen. I am using a 27" Cinema Display via mini DP.

So basically it does boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes, its just that OSX doesn't see my display. While remote connecting in from another Mac , and viewing display in system preferences, there is none detected.

Followed steps to the T as the OP and still have no audio. Everything else works fine. I'm showing no audio output except for a usb headset. Any ideas??

EDIT :: Sorry for double post!

Just updated, followed OP directions to the T and still have no audio. Any ideas? Using multibeast with ALC892 on a Gigabyte GA 787x-oc board. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back