Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated day of release on 2 Hackintoshes. No issues other than audio reinstall via Multibeast

The update worked like a charm. I just installed the update (after backing up), rebooted, re-installed my saved multi beast config, rebooted again. No problems. Even HDMI audio continues to work.

ga-z77-ds3h rev. 1.1
Audio: ALC 887

Updated to 10.9.1
Reinstalled AppleHDA from MultiBeast 6.0.1 Can choose audio output in Preferences but still have no sound.

Can't find any solution.

Just as described, easy update on my Maximus V Extreme. Thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

Just as described, easy update on my Maximus V Extreme.
Thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks again!

Article: Update Your Mavericks App to 10.9.1

Updated my Hackintosh GA-X79-UD5, GTX680 and 3930k to 10.9.1... from summer 2012

I got the same message about not being supported with the apple store download link.. so I just used software update, and followed the steps mentioned.. ran the newer 6.0.1 multibeast, without DSDT and chose the 898 audio in the without DSDT section. Ran permissions repair from DU before and after..

I was hesitant because the later ML updates never really worked for me... but this was a piece of cake.

Seems pretty zippy.

Article: OS X 10.9.1 Update

Wow, what timing. After reading page after page of GTX 780 Rev.B compatibility issues, I've very curious to see if this update fixes the problem. If anyone has that card, please let us know if there is any improvements.

I have a brand new build (4770K, Gigabyte UD5H, Gigabyte 780 Ti Windforce edition, 16GB Mushkin RAM, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD x2, 14x LG Bluray writer) which I'm currently running Windows 8.1 on. Attempting to get OS X 10.9.1 running on the second SSD today. Will keep you posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back