- Nov 18, 2009
- Core i3-7100
- HD 630
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Be sure to back up any important data, and if possible clone your hard drive before applying the update. If you have any issues post-update, boot using UniBeast.
- OS X Build 13B42
- 13.0.0 Darwin kernel- not updated.
- Updated Intel graphics drivers
- If you use patched or modified drivers, you will need to re-apply changes to the updated drivers.
- NVIDIA and AMD graphics drivers not updated
- This update will replace your audio drivers.
- You will have to reinstall AppleHDA using MultiBeast before or after reboot
- If you use VoodooHDA, you will not need to make any modifications
- Storage drivers not updated - TRIM patch persists upon reboot
Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.
OS X Mavericks is Now Available on the Mac App Store for Free
OS X 10.8.5 Supplemental Update
OS X 10.8.5 Update
OS X 10.8.4 Update
OS X 10.8.3 Update
OS X 10.8.2 Update
OS X 10.8.1 Update
Last edited by a moderator: