Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently just got my setup running, and don't have sound and a few minor bugs I've noticed while using it.
I'm just gonna hold off until I work out these kinks....

I update it today,and evrything works fine only Audio did not work for me.i try it with multibeast but nothing happens.Before the update Audio works.It shows me on the topbar that i can change volume and when i try nothing happens.In S/L/E there is no kext after Multibeast installation.I have Realtec ALC887B.Any help?

Downloaded 10.9.1 update, but get message 'This software is not supported on this system". Repaired permissions and tried several system definitions, but continue to get same error message. Anyone else run into this problem? I'm assuming there's a simple fix.

I found an interested thing at right now when I try to download the update app 10.9.1 from 10.9 via the link given by tonymacx86(thread is OS X 10.9.1 Update,http://www.tonymacx86.com/400-os-x-10-9-1-update/comments7.html#comments) I click the link Download the OS X 10.9.1 Update(http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1707),the page show me the update is for the late 2013 mac pro now.

the update date is show Post Date: Dec 19, 2013 File Size: 203.1 MB, It is different from the file posted on Dec 16,2013,file size is 243.4 MB(chinese language vision page).So far,only the english update page show the new change,but other language pages are still show the old app download link.

I don't know how much different between the two update app,but I will test each one,maybe I will try to rebuild the OS twice.if I found some can be report,I will post here.

at right now,I will try to install the new app,test it,maybe try another in 2 or 3 days.

i just update to 10.9.1 with no problem direct from app store.. only audio drivers..

only install again audi drivers from multibeast... everything else is in place

Worked for me. I followed Stork's step-by-step. For me I needed to enable GraphicsEnabler=Yes. But I need to do that for mavericks.

Gigabyte P55A-UD3

I did this update after a fresh install (for other reasons) and Office 2011 is messed up so bad Outlook doesnt work, crashes every time I try to open it, and another program I use for RDP sessions also crashes every time I try to open it. Had to format go back to 10.9 to get everything working again.

Updated my Hackintosh X79s UP5 i73930 to Mavericks 10.9.1.
Very easy install this one.
Just replaced the audio drivers and reboot.
After that the Hack had a real-world speed bump, and now the score on geekbench is more than 23000.

Just go for it.
It's rock stable.

o2wlv6w
Cheers.

I personally made a first update on my update-test-disk and it was completely OK. Reassured, I did it on my main disk and then I started having some really annoying problems, especially systems freeze of 1 or 2 second after each click of an icon or a menu. So I Tried some classic repair tools with no success.

Then I took the time to reinstall completely, well, 1... 2... 3, maybe 4 times completely before understanding what triggered this problem : it seems to be linked with the offline update image (.dmg from Apple site). On my test disk, I had used Software Update !

So what I did was downloading the 10.9.1 installer from the Mac App Store and building my install USB drive with Unibeast. Install of the 10.9.1 version worked like a charm and now I'm back with a perfectly working hackintosh. In my case, everything seems to point the offline updater as the culprit : I hope this will help.

Thanks to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back