Contribute
Register

OS X 10.8.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combo Update working fine.
Update, Multibeast, Re-Boot....
ASUS GTX660 works after re-boot! ( GraphicsEnabler=No in MB)

I actually updated through Software Update and it went well. Only had to reinstall the audio drivers from Multibeast. So far so good...

Today, I plugged in my good old ASUS/Nvidia GT220 - 1G card and I got a bootup and display natively, no kexts from MultiBeast needed. Full assortment of resolutions. Am happy with 1344x840 on a Gateway 2201HD 22" monitor, connected with DVI-D cable.

Update went well. Just like most of you guys I had to reinstall audio and fix TRIM using chameleon SSD optimizer. Everything seems to run ok except disk utility no longer lists my SSD. Anyone know how to fix this?

Article: OS X 10.8.3 Update

---------------------------

UH 670 score is great for the 650 Ti. What CPU/MB are you installed on?

Ritey, here's my build:
CPU: i5 3570K @ 3.4 GHz
Board: Gigabyte GA Z77-DS3H
RAM: 8 GByte Corsair Vengeance

Oh, and it's Gigabyte's overclocked GTX 650 Ti.

GA-Z77-DS3H motherboard, intel i7-3770 processor, and Zotac 9800 GT video card had a problem except for the sound I updated my system to 10.8.3. I solved the problem with the sound in the voodoo HDA kext. Everything works perfectly.

Updated, and got this, any ideas? I was running Multi 5.02 and ML 8.2 on a Z77X-UP5-TH MB i7 ivy bridge and EVGA 660 TI Samsung 830 SSD. What can I do, it will not boot or go to BIOS Setup. Thanks in advance GW
photo.jpg

I'm pleased to report the update went well using the combo updater. I did use MultiBeast to re-patch the audio driver for my m/b before rebooting. After the reboot, the CUDA driver preference did pop up, and successfully updated to CUDA Driver Version 5.0.45. So far everything looks okay. I still need to do tests and see if my VMs also still work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back