Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.6 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys , Can Someone solve my problem ??

I have a pc with Config :

Gigabyte Motherboard H170M-D3H
I7 6th Gen 6700k Processor
Nvidia Quadro K4200 Graphics
And 16x4 2400MHZ DDR4 RAM

I Make dual Boot Windows 10 And OS X 10.11.6

But in OS X I cant able to Install Nvidia Quadro K4200 Drives . And i Tried This ( http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/100824/en ) Latest Ver Drivers Also But it wont work .

As i seen Above Link in Supported Product Nvidia Quadro k4200 Model are not Mention .

So Guys Plz Help Me out of This Problem .

Attachments

• Problem.JPG
    Problem.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 123
Well not so straightforward here as for others.

Black screen here too.

Tried so far:

17,1 patch already in place
BIOS had IGPU turned off for 10.11.5. Tried, On & Auto instead. No change
Clover command-line: remove nvidia driver enable. Boots to desktop as non-accelerated.
Uninstalled the release driver and tried the Beta - no difference.
Unable to install the older version driver again as installer will not allow it due to change of OS version.

So running in non-accelerated mode for the time being, while I search the forums here and find a way through ..! :crazy:

Last edited:
updated my hac (GA-Z170X-Gaming 3-EU i5-6600 EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti) 17.1 from 10.11.5 via AppStore
reboot
updated NVIDIA web driver
reboot
AND black screen
reboot with nv_disable=1
metod 3 from here http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.161256
  1. Open Terminal
  2. Enter this command (it is one line)
  3. sudo nano /System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist
  4. Arrow down to where you see <key>ConfigMap</key>
  5. For the iMac17,1 you'll have to see which board-id is declared in your config.plist SMBIOS: "Mac-B809C3757DA9BB8D" or "Mac-65CE76090165799A" or "Mac-DB15BD556843C820" and change the appropriate entry to "none".
  6. Save the file by pressing Ctrl+O, then enter.
  7. Exit by pressing Ctrl+X
  8. Rebuild the kernel cache using the following two commands in terminal:
Code:
sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
sudo kextcache -system-caches
reboot

AND I love hackintosh and tonymacx86.com!!!

Updated with a few issues:

Audio and NIC failed to function. Reinstalled networking kext and followed procedure to reinstall audio used in 10.11.5 and all functions properly. Here is a summary of my actions, all files needed are attached except for Kextbeast and KextUtility:

Place Kextbeast and IONetworkingFamily.kext on desktop and run Kextbeast, restart.
Run UNOFFICIAL_audio_realtekALC-100_v1.0.5.command script, restart.
Enable the showing of “hidden” folders by typing the following in terminal:
“defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES”
“killall Finder”
In finder, go to “system/library/extensions” and delete AppleHDA.kext. Empty trash.
Run Kext Utility and drop AppleHDA.kext onto the window. Restart and check audio in settings.
Make sure audio output device is set to “Internal Speakers.”
Install Nvidia web driver.

Do this all at your own risk. You will have to find the software not included in my attachment as I do not want to break the rules. I hope that this helps!

Attachments

• ASRock_Z77_Extreme6.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 92
updated my hac (GA-Z170X-Gaming 3-EU i5-6600 EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti) 17.1 from 10.11.5 via AppStore
reboot
updated NVIDIA web driver
reboot
AND black screen
reboot with nv_disable=1
metod 3 from here http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solving-nvidia-driver-install-loading-problems.161256
  1. Open Terminal
  2. Enter this command (it is one line)
  3. sudo nano /System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist
  4. Arrow down to where you see <key>ConfigMap</key>
  5. For the iMac17,1 you'll have to see which board-id is declared in your config.plist SMBIOS: "Mac-B809C3757DA9BB8D" or "Mac-65CE76090165799A" or "Mac-DB15BD556843C820" and change the appropriate entry to "none".
  6. Save the file by pressing Ctrl+O, then enter.
  7. Exit by pressing Ctrl+X
  8. Rebuild the kernel cache using the following two commands in terminal:
Code:
sudo kextcache -system-prelinked-kernel
sudo kextcache -system-caches
reboot

AND I love hackintosh and tonymacx86.com!!!

Thank you very much @omur :)

You pointed me on the right direction for this problem and solved it. Much appreciated.

All back and running accelerated again.

Notice you have the same graphics card - GTX750i. Maybe this is the cause.

The rest of the 10.11.6 update went well. Sound and Trim were still working after applying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back