Contribute
Register

OS X 10.11.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran the combo updater after making a backup. Unfortunately my immediate reboot after shutdown problem is still there.

Updated without any problems. After reboot/nvidia driver install no screen, must edit /System/Library/Extensions/AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/Info.plist and everything ok!

Nice update. No need to nv_disable. Updating nvidia after reboot and everything is ok : trim audio .... Nice Job :)

* GA-Z77-DS3H + Intel HD4000 Gfx + OS X 10.11.5 Update SUCCESS ! *

• SIP Partially Disabled, ran the OS X Update via the App Store
• Updated from OS X 10.11.4 to OS X 10.11.5 El Capitan
• Toleda’s CloverALC patch & Clover TRIM working automatically as before
• USB2/3, Messages, FaceTime and iTunes Beats 1 Radio all good here.

What a relief getting it working first time after the great debacle from the OS X 10.11.4 update and Clover's OsxAptioFixDrv fail

Nothing but smoothness via App Store over here.

Hello,
I've updated the od from 10.11.3 to 10.11.5 and also download and installed the nvidia driver, but i receive the black screen all the time. (it's alive - keyboard works, usb sound works, cd opens and closes).
Pls help !

Last edited:
Updated via Appstore, no issues at all

can you share the link for apple hda and hdaidt for hp elitebook 8470p , lost audio :(
i dont know if egual kext for elite probook but reboot from usb installation and run probook installer once upon a time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back