4. Reboot failed (thought it might) so did next 2 steps
  5. rebooted in safe mode
  6. updated NVIDIA driver -- booted 10.11.4
  7. No audio so I ran audio_cloverALC-110 -- fixed

Upgrade installed, results:
  • Can't boot in normal mode, need to boot with recovery
  • Sound (ALC283) does not work anymore

Any idea?

I was a bit hesitant after reading all the problems here but took the plunge anyway...
First tried it out on a CCC of my system and everything worked perfect.
Trouble free update this time on a z77-UP5-TH

Report: Lastest Clover_v2.3k_r3368 made my sound cracking and noise, Clover_v2.3k_r3320 came with MultiBeast 8.1 made I cannot boot, Clover_v2.3k_r3354 is ok for now.

Hi, updating one of my hacks, GA-B75M-D3P. Went well with the other ones, not with this one.
Was working fine at 10.11, ran Combo update 10.11.4, installation finished without any problems, after restart I get Kernel Panic. Can not even boot Safe Mode, can not boot using USB; same thing happens booting with USB clover. Pretty sure that my EFI folder contained OsxAptioFixDrv2.
I attached 2 pics, one for panic (sorry for cut margin - it´s a TV), and the other one unable to boot using Safe Mode.
The last line before panic I think is FakeSMCKeyStore: started
Thanks in advanced for any help.

Attachments

• IMG_6147.JPG
    IMG_6147.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_6146-2.JPG
    IMG_6146-2.JPG
    744.7 KB · Views: 129
I have the same problem. I can boot into safe mode. And I can't mount the EFI folder in safe mode. :( need help getting it to boot please.

Report: Lastest Clover_v2.3k_r3368 made my sound cracking and noise, Clover_v2.3k_r3320 came with MultiBeast 8.1 made I cannot boot, Clover_v2.3k_r3354 is ok for now.

Could you share a link where I could learn how to manage Clover version release?

I have same problem as you. But I'm using simply latest version of UniBeast and MultiBeast for creating my USB loader and have no idea how to downgrade clover version, which, probably could help me with that sound issue. Thanks

Skylake
Gigabyte Z170M-D3H
i7 6700K

Updated via App Store
- uninstall NVIDIA driver
- reboot (nv_disable=1)
- install update
- reboot
- install NVIDIA driver
- reboot (with previous settings)

atm everything works fine :headbang:

Could you share a link where I could learn how to manage Clover version release?

I have same problem as you. But I'm using simply latest version of UniBeast and MultiBeast for creating my USB loader and have no idea how to downgrade clover version, which, probably could help me with that sound issue. Thanks

Here :) Just install the version you want. It will replace itself.

Updated via combo file. No further actions needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back