Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
All working fine here on my system in my profile updated using Mac App Store method clover kext patching on the fly kept audio wifi and trim support enabled through update

Smooth update. Ever since Yosemite I've had to boot via Unibeast to install OS updates, then use nv_disable=1 to install webdrivers (also booting via Unibeast). It used to be a pain in the neck but now that I figured out it out, everything goes quickly.

Not boot on my notebook.

Problem with CPU (I supose IntelCPUPowerManagement + SSDT), with NullCPU works :S

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for 10.10.4 (346.01.03)
http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...ate-graphics-drivers-10-10-4-346-01-03-a.html

:thumbup:
Successful update from 10.10.3 to 10.10.4 with these drivers.

After updating through the App Store and restarting, I booted successfully into safe mode with:

maxmem=4096 -x nv_disable=1

and installed the new Nvidia drivers.
Booting with only nv_disable=1 resulted in a black screen and separated (movable) beachball and (unmovable) pointer.

How you reinstall ALC1150? I used MultiBeast - Yosemite 7.3.0 but it's not work for me :problem:

UPD. Install MultiBeast - Yosemite 7.2.0 and all OK :headbang:

hi, same problem for me everything is ok except ALC1150 not working ( used multibeast 7.3.0 ).
Update : i forgot my souncard was alc892 and not alc1150 everything is ok now

Complete success for me. I enabled trim and saw no issues. I have two 250SSD's in a Raid 0 and they speed tested at 1g write 600M read after this. I also boot from a 750gig Samsung SSD. Also had a web driver update for my Nvidia card post install. Nice!

Jules

Is your SSD Raid 0 your boot partition or is it just scratch/storage?
Also is it a hardware Raid or software Raid?

Update went fine, installed with the downloaded Combo because the MAS was not responding. Everything worked, no need to "tinker" with the system afterwards. Using Clover, by the way. Made the jump from Chimera/Multibeast with my new build (10.10.2); it's true it took longer to read and getting to know how Clover works, but I find the system to be more stable, and survives updates.

Thanks to everyone and good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back