- Nov 17, 2009
- Z370N WIFI
- i7 8700K
- HD 630
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Be sure to back up any important data, and if possible clone your hard drive before applying the update. If you have any issues post-update, boot using UniBeast created USB and type -f to boot without caches or -x to enter safe mode.
- OS X Build 14E46
- Kernel updated to 14.4.0 Darwin kernel
- Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
- If you use patched or modified drivers, you will need to re-apply changes to the updated drivers.
- NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers have been updated for 10.10.4
- This update will replace your audio drivers.
- If using Chimera/MultiBeast you will have to reinstall AppleHDA using MultiBeast before or after reboot
- If you use Clover or VoodooHDA, you may not need to make any modifications
- Storage drivers updated
- Core OS X command for 3rd party SSDs is now available.
- In order to patch for TRIM support, type 'sudo trimforce enable' in Terminal and reboot (step by step)
- X99 kernel and chipset support still absent - Haswell-E and X99 temporary guide remains necessary.
- Install OS X Yosemite App Updated - If you downloaded Yosemite from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. When the download finishes, the app will automatically open. The updated 10.10.4 Install OS X Yosemite App can be found in the Applications folder. You may then re-create your UniBeast installation USB.
Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.
OS X 10.10.3 Update
OS X 10.10.2 Update
OS X 10.10.1 Update
OS X Yosemite is Now Available on the Mac App Store
OS X 10.9.5 Update
OS X 10.9.4 Update
OS X 10.9.3 Update
OS X 10.9.2 Update
OS X 10.9.1 Update
OS X Mavericks is Now Available on the Mac App Store