Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update went quickly.

Like a lot of other people I had to reapply the Audio drivers.

BUT all internal hard-drives now appear as external whereas before they had been fine! MultiBeast IOAHCIBlockInjector.kext does not change anything.

:cry:

Update went quickly.

Like a lot of other people I had to reapply the Audio drivers.

BUT all internal hard-drives now appear as external whereas before they had been fine! MultiBeast IOAHCIBlockInjector.kext does not change anything.

:cry:
I have the same problem....
I uninstalled it with sudo trimforce disable and installed trim patch for 10.10.3 from multibeast 7.3....disks now are showing correctly as internals an trim support is yes.....but i don't know if this actually working on 10.10.4 or if there are differences from trimforce....
maybe someone can helps us

updated straight from Mavericks to Yosemite 10.10.4 using Clover i updated straight from the App Store to Yosemite everything went well only need FakeSMC and Ethernet in kexts 10.10 and a pretty easy process trim works iMessage and FaceTime works everything is working :thumbup: Z77-DS3H Core i7 3770 GTX760

Complete success for me. I enabled trim and saw no issues. I have two 250SSD's in a Raid 0 and they speed tested at 1g write 600M read after this. I also boot from a 750gig Samsung SSD. Also had a web driver update for my Nvidia card post install. Nice!

Jules

I have the same problem....
I uninstalled it with sudo trimforce disable and installed trim patch for 10.10.3 from multibeast 7.3....disks now are showing correctly as internals an trim support is yes.....but i don't know if this actually working on 10.10.4 or if there are differences from trimforce....
maybe someone can helps us

Ah, that is very interesting, thank you for the feedback! :)

I will try that in a moment.

What I *have* discovered so far is that if I boot using a Clover USB the drives appear correctly as internal.

Yes I can confirm that using the command:

sudo trimforce disable

... restores the drives to Internal as they should be booting with Chameleon.

MultiBeast 7.3 used to patch for Trim 10.10.3 again which works fine.

:)

Upgraded both my HP ProBook 4530s and my Z77X-UP5 TH (both having CloverEFI) via the App Store with no problems. Enabled Trim using the 'sudo trimforce enable' command and all is fine with both machines. No need to install any drivers on either machine.

-bth

WTF?? :eek:

Képerny?fotó 2015-07-01 - 14.27.38.png

its 15gb now :eek:

edit: 17gb... what is this? what i need to do now? restart or wait?

problem solved with http://rick.cogley.info/post/resolve-osx-appstore-hang-and-crash-problem/

Last edited:
What if i updated through the App Store instead of Combo update? I forgot about the combo

Are there any negative consequences?

The system feels a bit slower

No issues. Used app store update. Updated realtek 892 audio and enabled trim support using Multibeast 7.3

Noticing each update is getting easier to do - many thanks to multibeast creators !

GA-77N-wifi and Samsung 840 SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back