Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

After update system to 10.10.4 --Geforce 750Ti-- never boot again. What is the solution? Thanks ;)

View attachment 143788

with unsupported nvidia gpu like yours, the update should be done following these steps:

- download everything you need first:
1) combo update
2) nvidia alternate web drivers 346.01.03f01
- repair permissions to your working bootable osx drive
- backup your working bootable osx drive
- install combo update

I think you reached this point. NOW:

- after reboot go to bios and choose to use integrated graphics
- use boot flags nv_disable=1 instead of nvda_drv=1
- now should boot in OSX, and you can install nvidia alternate web drivers 346.01.03f01
- reboot, go to bios and set again your PCI-E graphics as default, and disable integrated graphics
- you can now boot osx, putting again nvda_drv=1 instead of nv_disable=1
- once in osx repair permissions again

This worked for me with GTX 970, I have just updated to 10.10.4 :cool:

Last edited:
OS X 10.10.4 Update broke build

My build broke. I have Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH, using built in graphics. i7 4790k, 32 GB RAM. Upgraded to 10.10.4 and it won't boot. Stuck at Missing Bluetooth Controller.

Hi, I just did a clean install of 10.10.4 and now I only have a kernel panic that ends with "system uptime in nanoseconds...", there is also a problem with appleintelCPUpowermanagement. I can't boot in safe mode. With 10.10.0 i didn't had any problem. My specs are in my profile.
Can someone help me?
Sorry for my bad english :D

When running Multibeast to reinstall just the Realtek ALCXXX audio after 10.10.4 update, do I need to uncheck all other options in the Drivers tab and Customize tab, like Customize -> Boot Options -> Basic Boot Options, and others that are preselected on opening multibeast?

or, should I just simply be opening Multibeast, selecting Drivers -> Audio -> Relatek ALCXXX, building, and installing? I just want to make sure I don't need to reinstall all my options every time I rerun multibeast.

Does running multibeast overwrite the previous multibeast run? or does it append new drivers and options you've selected to the last run of multibeast?

Thanks for the help.

...or, should I just simply be opening Multibeast, selecting Drivers -> Audio -> Relatek ALCXXX, building, and installing? I just want to make sure I don't need to reinstall all my options every time I rerun multibeast.
Yes, do it this way as I stated in Post #2.

hai...i got error after install update :crazy:
how to repair ?
please..help...
IMG_20150720_011639.jpg

Worked now. Needed to use -x to finish the build and then ran multibeast and just did audio will report back if have any issues thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back