Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover here:

From AppStore I had no issues, just Audio (ALC 898) doesn't work anymore. Any suggestions? Cheers.

Have you tried re-running Toleda's CloverALC patch again? Though I thought Clover was supposed to isolate patches from OS upgdates.

On top of combo not working. Delta download (off web) also fails. Hangs at installing. Rebooting after 20 minutes of no progress, booted fine back into 10.10.1 so it obviously didn't do ANYTHING. So both web downloads are borked. It seems app store is only thing that works. I refuse to update through that. I'll wait for apple to pull head from butt and upload working installers.

Flawless update from the App Store on my GA-Z77X-UP5 TH with Clover (3128). Audio, wi-fi, USB working fine with no need to use MultiBeast.

-bth

IGPU Issues

Downloading from the app store went smoothly but I ran into a problem after the Installer restarted. The progress bar got stuck so I rebooted in Verbose mode to see what caused the snag and it was on AGPM.

Long story short, I could not continue the installation with the IGPU enabled, nor can I restart (after installation) without it hanging up on AGPM. The only way to boot to Finder is to disable IGPU in the BIOS and boot from PEG, which is not ideal as it is needed to enable all of my miniDP + DVI on my main HD7950.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Chimera 4.0
i7 3770K with Intel HD4000
HIS HD7950

:banghead:

Flawless update from the App Store on my HP ProBook 4530s with Clover (3128). Audio, wi-fi, USB working fine with no need to use ProBook Installer.

-bth

Updated through the AppStore. All is well. Just had to reload ALC892 with multibeast.

Actually, just noticed an issue... No internet. My Wi-Fi seems to be in order, as well as continuity working, everything has correct addresses and it seems like nothing is wrong, but in the console, all I have is a flood of:
discoveryd: "Basic Sockets Couldn't set IP_BOUND_IF on socket fd[RANDOM NUMBER] scopeID[6] errno[22] result[-1]"

Any ideas?

Finally!

I just transitioned to Clover, so I'll finally get to see how smooth applying updates really is.

is there guide to transit to clover? currently i am still on chimera 10.10

I have been rebooting and trying again repeatedly but 100% chance to hang sometime during install. Doesn't work in safe mode either. It simply always hangs. Since it creates no install log, no error messages, installer in general is crap since 10.9, unable to find reason why it always fails.

Only thing in console that seems relevant is an endless series of these around time of install.

1/27/15 10:38:07.084 PM watchdogd[350]: [watchdog_daemon] @( wd_watchdog_open) - IOIteratorNext failed (kr=0)
1/27/15 10:38:07.084 PM watchdogd[350]: [watchdog_daemon] @( wd_daemon_init) - could not initialize the hardware watchdog
1/27/15 10:38:07.084 PM watchdogd[350]: [watchdog_daemon] @( main) - cannot initialize the watchdog service
1/27/15 10:38:07.084 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.watchdogd) Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back