Contribute
Register

OS X 10.10.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is good news. I think I will give it a go then and report if it indeed works :) I imaged the drive so if it doesn't work I will just revert to the superdupper image and no harm done.
It takes a bit of time but I guess it's worth it if it fixes the wifi issues I am having.

Please post back if the beta drivers work for your 750ti. Like a dumbass I jumped on the update and now my 970 doesn't work of course and it just goes through a reboot loop after saying that the GPU chipset is unrecognized.

Ok, so just to give you guys an update. Like Jobs said, 'it just works'!

I have the z77-ds3h with i5 and GTX 750Ti and it all works, including audio and trim from multibeast 7.1.1

wow, thought I was going to have problems but none at all

Nvidia beta drivers seem to work just fine Stork

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 00.22.18.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-01-28 at 00.22.18.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 489
Ok, so just to give you guys an update. Like Jobs said, 'it just works'!

I have the z77-ds3h with i5 and GTX 750Ti and it all works, including audio and trim from multibeast 7.1.1

wow, thought I was going to have problems but none at all

Nvidia beta drivers seem to work just fine Stork
Excellent! :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

I've updated my thread on installing the 750 Ti with the link to the beta driver.

Please post back if the beta drivers work for your 750ti. Like a dumbass I jumped on the update and now my 970 doesn't work of course and it just goes through a reboot loop after saying that the GPU chipset is unrecognized.

Did you install the beta drivers before updating? Are you using Chimera or Clover?

Did you install the beta drivers before updating? Are you using Chimera or Clover?

Nope but I am booted using the Intel HD4600 and I am going to install the beta drivers now. Since they worked for the 750ti

Nope but I am booted using the Intel HD4600 and I am going to install the beta drivers now. Since they worked for the 750ti

Cool, keep us updated. I'm using a 970 as well. If you're using HDMI/Displayport to carry audio, let us know if that works too.

Cool, keep us updated. I'm using a 970 as well. If you're using HDMI/Displayport to carry audio, let us know if that works too.

Beta drivers did work for the GTX 970.

I couldn't get the computer to use the HD4600 if the GPU had power so I had to boot with it unplugged and install the beta drivers. However the Nvidia installer won't let you install the drivers if it doesn't detect a card. If you have Flat Package Editor open up the driver package and drag the Distribution file to your desktop. Open that up with text editor and change the zero circled below to a "1" and save. Go back to Flat package editor and delete the Distribution file. Now drag the edited Distribution file into the flat package editor window and save. Now run the driver installer and it shouldn't complain. Shutdown and reconnect the card.

Screen Shot 2015-01-27 at 8.09.57 PM copy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back