OpenCore stuck on bridges 3 : devices 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disable:

Fast Boot
Secure Boot
Serial/COM Port
Parallel Port
VT-d (can be enabled if you set DisableIoMapper to YES)
CSM
Thunderbolt(For initial install, as Thunderbolt can cause issues if not setup correctly)
Intel SGX
Intel Platform Trust
CFG Lock (MSR 0xE2 write protection)(This must be off, if you can't find the option then enable AppleXcpmCfgLock under Kernel -> Quirks. Your hack will not boot with CFG-Lock enabled)

Enable:

VT-x
Above 4G decoding
Hyper-Threading
Execute Disable Bit
EHCI/XHCI Hand-off
OS type: Windows 8.1/10 UEFI Mode
DVMT Pre-Allocated(iGPU Memory): 64MB
SATA Mode: AHCI
image.jpg

This is what my BIOS looks like

How do I do it when the SSD is formatted?

On the HP theres no OS on it

I updated the drivers, i added the patches, and updated the bios, but it still says

"disable user patcher on request"​

I updated the drivers, i added the patches, and updated the bios, but it still says

"disable user patcher on request"​

Please anyone I really want this to work!!!

Hey, everyone is trying to help. But as it isn't clear what you've done or what your problem is we are having to work around things as best we can.

For example, what is that entry in the DeviceProperties section of your config.plist ? It looks like it is a PCI address for an iGPU but if so is not in the correct format.

Run Hackintool, go to the PCIe tab and check the address for your iGPU. It should be in the format:

PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/Pci(0x0,0x0)

Not those exact figures, I've just uploaded the correct format to check against yours. I believe your Device-ID is correct.

You don't have the correct Device ID entry and you put the Device ID value (12040000) where 0300220D should go.

Screen Shot 3.jpg

Here's how it should look:

Screen Shot 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back